We Can Help
Let us help you through the process of selling your home in Illinois. It can be an arduous process to go through, but with our market experts, we can have it processed in no time. Plus you can ensure that you get a fair price for your property. When you call and speak to our market experts, they will help you explore your options with no commitments and no hidden fees.
Protect Your Future–Avoid Foreclosure
Call us now if you are on the brink of foreclosure . It is never fun and can spell bad news for those involved. Avoid risking your family from a seven-year record on your home being foreclosed on. It spells a bad credit report for the next seven years which can have a domino-effect with all your plans such as employment prospects, business plans and getting a new home for your family. If your home is about to be foreclosed on in Illinois, call us today.
Your satisfaction from our services is of great importance to us.
- With our company you will never suffer from hidden fees or real estate commissions.
- We can close on your house quickly, sometimes within 7 days.
- You are not required to do any repairs or clean ups whatsoever.
- We are able to offer you the best price and surpass any offer you already have.
- Call us anytime at (866)-350-6769
Why Suffer Foreclosure When You Can Avoid It?
You need not be reminded that foreclosure is bad for you and should be avoided at all cost. We know that you are already aware of the consequences carried by having foreclosure recorded under your name. In the state of Illinois, foreclosure means bad credit ratings. And bad credit ratings means that you will not be approved for any credit cards or loan application for the next seven years. Not only that, but you will also not be allowed to buy another house for the next five years. It’s a harsh penalty which you can avoid if you contact us now.
We Make Things Better
Our company’s objective is to help homeowners in dire need of financial assistance by helping them sell their home as quickly and as efficiently as possible. So, if you need funds, don’t expose yourself to predatory lending or predatory business practices– call us today so we can help make things better.
Prevent Foreclosure and Save Your Credit
Foreclosures affect not only your stability but also your credit score. Once your home in Springfield is foreclosed on, you are barred from buying a new home within five years and forget about taking out loans and credit cards, you will not be able to get the best deals because of your bad credit score. This can hound you for the next seven years. Let us help you prevent that from happening.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Springfield?
Tired and frustrated in finding a way so you can sell your house fast? Is it taking you so much time just to be able to move from one step to another? We have dealt with countless families in the same situation as you are. We are here to help you go through all the process every step of the way. Our main goal is to take the burden away from you.
It might take you longer if you get a traditional realtor because he will do the following:
Prepare and market the house through MLS
Wait for potential buyers
Negotiate with buyers
House will undergo inspection report
Get Home Repairs
Wait for title search and estoppels letter
Wait for Financing approval
Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company
Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale
This process may take months to complete while all you just wanted is to SELL YOUR HOME
Are You On The Brink of Foreclosure?
You should avoid foreclosures like the plague! That is our number one advice. It stains your financial future for a minimum of seven years plus it bars you from getting a new home anytime soon. If you are on the brink of foreclosure in Illinois — call us now. We can help.
House is in a bad shape and is hard to sell
It is possible that your home might be in a bad shape right now, and that is preventing you from being able to sell it. There are times that you might tend to neglect home repairs especially if you are having a hard time going from paycheck to paycheck. Maybe fixing your home is to much work that it is better to just buy a new one instead. Our team of expert staff is here to assist you all through out the selling process. This can be very helpful, especially if you are in a hurry to sell your house. And because we purchase properties As-Is, you will no longer have to deal with needing to have your house repaired before selling it. We will make sure to offer you a fair price for your property to get it off your hands as quickly as possible.
The state of Illinois…
- The State of Illinois has a growing population currently standing at 12,859,995 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Illinois have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1818.
- The capital of Illinois is currently in Springfield, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1837. When Springfield has been the capital of Illinois Since 1837.
- There are so many houses in Illinois for sale. The size of Illinois is 54 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Illinois can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Illinois can be found here, Illinois.
- More Information on the demographics for Illinois can be found on the City Page of Illinois.
The city of Springfield…
- Springfield is based out of Sangamon County.
- The official site for Springfield can be found here, Springfield.
- More Information on the demographics for Springfield can be found on the City Page of Springfield.
- Springfield is in the following zipcodes: 62711, 62712, 62702, 62703, 62701, 62707, 62704, 62705, 62706, 62708, 62715, 62716, 62719, 62722, 62723, 62726, 62736, 62739, 62756, 62757, 62761, 62762, 62763, 62764, 62765, 62766, 62767, 62769, 62776, 62777, 62781, 62786, 62791, 62794, 62796
- Springfield is located at 39.7713 latitude and -89.6538 longitude.
- Other cities in Sangamon County we buy in are the following: