Dividing Your Assets
We have helped homeowners going through a divorce settle their joint properties as quickly as possible. Nobody planned ahead for a divorce and nobody deserves to suffer undue delays just because they have to settle their properties. If you or your loved one is going through divorce, call us so we can help you out with the intricacies of settling joint properties.
Moving Out? Sell Your Home to Us
Out of cash and have no time? You can sell your home to us in as little time as possible. If you are thinking about selling when you have already moved, please don’t Save yourself all the trouble and stress by selling now and move out with your cash on hand.
Feel free to contact us for any question regarding:
- The process of offering you a cash offer.
- How we help homeowners prevent foreclosure in Rock Island.
- Our company and the way we conduct our business.
- Any type of question you have that hasn’t been answered yet.
Does Your Property Seem Unsellable?
Maintaining a house is not easy. Every year, there are so many maintenance that needs to be kept and there are so many repairs that has to be done to keep your house in a good shape. Sometimes, we are to busy to do this and our house’s condition may deteriorate over the year. This is most true for houses that has been abandoned and left. The challenge comes in when you are trying to sell a house in its worn out condition. But with us, this is not a problem. We buy houses in any condition for a fair price. We assess your property and give you the price based on our assessment. And we offer to buy your house, in cash. Call us today, to know more.
Inherited a Property You Don’t Really Need
Did you just inherit a property from someone who just passed away? Selling a property when the owner has already passed is not as simple as if the owner is still alive. If you don’t have any intentions of keeping that property you might as well sell it and get cash quickly. We have experts who can help you speed up the probate process in Illinois so you can sell your house fast and save yourself from dealing with costly maintenance expenses and legal fees that might pile up in time.
We Buy Homes in Rock Island
Stop being the victim and take control of the direction of your finances. With foreclosure looming into your financial records, you don’t have to be vulnerable to predatory lending and unfair market pricing. Don’t hesitate to call us so we can discuss with you how to handle your financial circumstance and take control by selling your home. We are more than happy to help. No strings attached consultation, call us today.
Need to Move but Don’t have an idea What To Do With an Old Property
Planning to move out of Rock Island because of a new job? Are you having a hard time keeping with your mortgage? Do you want to move and start a brand new life after a messy divorce? If you’ve been planning to move in another state or town, the last thing you want to do is just abandon your home and allow it to deteriorate while the property taxes and other expenses build up. Your house has value and getting something in return is what you need.
Don’t have Any Idea What to Do With An Old Property
Moving between house can be a stressful, time consuming, and costly process. You might have been promoted or you were offered a new position elsewhere. Or maybe you decided to move closer to your family so that you can visit with them more often. Whatever the reason maybe, leaving your house in Rock Island behind isn’t really that great of an idea. You will have more expenses (maintenance and property taxes) to deal with if you have more than one property to deal with. It is wiser to just let go of you old property and focus in your new one.
Going Through Divorce?
We can not fast track the process of divorce or of healing for you but what we can do is fast track the division of your joint property: your home. We understand that nobody wants to spend a single minute longer than necessary in settling a divorce. We have assisted many clients going through divorce in a quick and efficient transactions that have saved them the time and money. We can do the same for you. Call us for a no-commitment consultation today.
The state of Illinois…
- The State of Illinois has a growing population currently standing at 12,859,995 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Illinois have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1818.
- The capital of Illinois is currently in Springfield, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1837. When Springfield has been the capital of Illinois Since 1837.
- There are so many houses in Illinois for sale. The size of Illinois is 54 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Illinois can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Illinois can be found here, Illinois.
- More Information on the demographics for Illinois can be found on the City Page of Illinois.
The city of Rock Island…
- Rock Island is based out of Rock Island County.
- The official site for Rock Island can be found here, Rock Island.
- More Information on the demographics for Rock Island can be found on the City Page of Rock Island.
- Rock Island is in the following zipcodes: 61201, 61204, 61299
- Rock Island is located at 41.4699 latitude and -90.5827 longitude.
- Other cities in Rock Island County we buy in are the following: Moline