Don’t put Foreclosure in your option, this will give you bad credit record
Once a home is lost to foreclosure in Illinois, your credit score will drop significantly. Only three or more years of on-time payments will restore your credit score. In case the foreclosure is an isolated event and the credit report is otherwise sound, consumers may be able to rehabilitate their records in 24 months. But this is a rarity as foreclosure normally comes hand in hand with escalating rates that only push the individual deeper and deeper into debt. Many years of expensive and limited credit are some of the long-term consequences of foreclosure, making financial recovery very difficult, if not near to impossible.
Call Us Today
We ensure that our clients are well informed of the procedure as we go along through the processing of the sale of your home. You don’t have to be stressed out with all the realty jargon and paperwork involved– we’ll take care of that for you. Call us to experience our service.
And that’s not all why you should use us!
- You get to choose the date you move out.
- We buy any type of property! Houses, condos, townhomes and at any price range!
- We offer a creative real estate solution for even the most complex problems! inherited property, probate, distressed homes, foreclosure, homes with fines and liens, upside down and more!
- We are extremely competent when it comes to inherited properties! We can also take care of the probate process for you!
- We are connected with moving companies in case you need to relocate.
We Buy Homes in Des Plaines
Our priority is to get your house sold as soon as possible. It is a great achievement for us to be able to sell your house at a fair price, so you will not be victimized by down pricing your house just to be sold. We don’t want that to happen. We understand that you are selling your house for a very important reason. No one would think of selling their house if it’s not for an urgent matter. So whatever you’re going through, and whatever the reason that you are selling it, we are here to help you. We have been doing this for a long time and we know that we have the solution for your problem.
When you go to a bank for future loans or home purchase they look at you; not with the way you walk or how you interact, they look at you as a credit report. So, if you are facing foreclosure, it makes sense to take steps to make sure your credit report stays pristinely clean. Do not let foreclosure put a stamp on the record you have worked so hard to maintain. If you allow this stamp to get on your record, then it will stay with your for the next seven years.
Which Property Do We Buy
We don’t really consider the location of the property that we buy just as long as the it is a Des Plaines home, we will buy it.
What We Can Do For you
Our expert team is dedicated to help homeowners like you find fast and simple solutions to your complex financial problems. Our main priority is to strive to achieve a win-win situation for all of our clients so that you can move on with you life and enjoy a brighter future ahead. Don’t allow yourself to deal with selfish realtors who is only after a big commission.
Our top priority is to sell your home as fast as possible knowing that you already have a lot of things to worry about during your move. Dealing with typical real estate agents can take a long time, which you might not have. Things can get even more difficult if you’ve fallen victim to other hardships . We know what you’re going through and we understand how difficult this can be for you, we’re glad to make you a cash offer to speed things up. We hope to work with you as soon as possible.
In Financial Difficulties?
Selling your house can free up much needed cash quickly. If you are in serious financial difficulty and have already exhausted other means of financial support, selling your house might be the only viable option you can make. When you are dealing with too much debt not only is it draining, most of the time it can affect your performance. Be it your performance at work or how you might end up dealing with your relationship with your family. If you have already missed payments and is under the threat of foreclosure talk to us. We have solutions to help you save your house or at least get the most cast out of it.
Sell Your Home in Des Plaines, IL Fast
One of the most difficult decisions you will have to make in life is selling your home. Especially one where you have lots of cherished moments. When life spins out of your control– we are here to help you find your options and guide you in finding the right solution.
The state of Illinois…
- The State of Illinois has a growing population currently standing at 12,859,995 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Illinois have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1818.
- The capital of Illinois is currently in Springfield, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1837. When Springfield has been the capital of Illinois Since 1837.
- There are so many houses in Illinois for sale. The size of Illinois is 54 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Illinois can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Illinois can be found here, Illinois.
- More Information on the demographics for Illinois can be found on the City Page of Illinois.
The city of Des Plaines…
- Des Plaines is based out of Cook County.
- The official site for Des Plaines can be found here, Des Plaines.
- More Information on the demographics for Des Plaines can be found on the City Page of Des Plaines.
- Des Plaines is in the following zipcodes: 60018, 60016, 60017, 60019
- Des Plaines is located at 42.0343 latitude and -87.9008 longitude.
- Other cities in Cook County we buy in are the following: Cicero, Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates