Here is How We Can Help
The idea of going through the process of selling your house can be stressful, and it may require a lot of work. Call us at (866)-350-6769 or fill out the form above so we can start working on your real estate concerns together.
We Buy Homes in Idaho
If you need a quick cash sale for emergency situations, then we are the people to talk to. We buy homes in Idaho.
Feel free to contact us for any question regarding:
- The process of offering you a cash offer.
- How we help homeowners prevent foreclosure in Idaho.
- Our company and the way we conduct our business.
- Any type of question you have that hasn’t been answered yet.
Foreclosure Affects Your Credit Ability Too
Did you know that in the State of Idaho, it is imperative that you do not get a foreclosure record in your name? Why? Because not only will you lose your house, you will also lose the right to own a house for the next five years. You will not be able to buy another house within those five years. You will also have a hard time getting approved from any credit card or loan application for the next seven years until the foreclosure record is deleted from your record. Harsh, huh? So don’t let it happen to you. Let us help you.
There are times that even if the home itself is in perfect condition it is plagued with so many legal issues that it makes it almost impossible to sell. We have very experienced staff that can handle this for you. Expect us to deal with any liens, open permits, past taxes and all legal encumbrances that comes with selling your house.
How we Can Help
If you decide to sell your house with us not only are we going to buy it in cash and fast we will also help you with your moving expense as well. With the help of our experienced staff we will see to it that we make selling your house fast and simple.
We know how hard your situation may be. We are not here to take advantage of your situation but instead we are her to help you solve your real estate problems. We will see to it that the price that we are ready to offer you is fair and just. Expect us to work with you through out the entire selling process. You can fill out the form above so we can get started or call us at (866)-350-6769, a friendly staff is standing by waiting for your call.
So it is that time when you are facing that long vacation you’ve always dreamed of and maybe thinking about seeing new places and traveling to meet old friends. We can help you unburden yourself with your property and enjoy freedom with a piece of mind– not having to look back and check on your house and relocate to a new one you’ve always wanted.
Finding it Difficult In Selling Your Home?
We are not taking advantage of your current situation but instead we are here to provide solutions that will help everyone. You maybe going through:
No matter what situation you are going through, we are here to help. We can definitely assist you in getting your life back on track. No need for repairs and paying for legal fees. We will buy your house in Idaho ID, cash, as is. We can even take your mortgage payments and negotiate with the bank on your behalf. No more worries and sleepless nights. We will take care of the paperwork for you.
Dividing Assets in Divorce
We are not happy with the divorce statistics. We understand how difficult it is for both parties involved and much more so if there are children involved. So why drag the process of dividing your assets on? Our company specializes in quick and seamless transaction of buying your home. Let’s talk.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Your credit score affects your eligibility to get a new home. In as much as five years, a foreclosure on your record will stop you from getting a suitable shelter. This foreclosure record will also show up every time you are asked to submit a credit report. So stop foreclosure on your home before it happens, we buy real properties from home owners on the edge of foreclosure. So if your future is important to you – call us before it happens.
The state of Idaho…
- The State of Idaho has a growing population currently standing at 1,654,930 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Idaho have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1890.
- The capital of Idaho is currently in Boise, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1865. When Boise has been the capital of Idaho Since 1865.
- There are so many houses in Idaho for sale. The size of Idaho is 63.8 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Idaho can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Idaho can be found here, Idaho.
- More Information on the demographics for Idaho can be found on the City Page of Idaho.