Don’t Let Foreclosure Ruin Your Credit Ability
Do you know that foreclosure can create lasting damage to your credit rating? In the state of Georgia, once your property is foreclosed, not only are you losing your home, but it will create a long-term effect to your ability to take credit. For the next seven years, it will be extremely difficult for you to be approved of any credit card or loan application that you will submit to the bank. You will also not be able to buy another property for the next five years. We don’t want that devastating thing to happen to you. Let us help you.
We Can Help You
We understand that every situation is unique on its own and we can tailor solutions according to your needs. Call us today and speak to a realty expert about selling your home in Georgia. No strings attached, and no commitments. Speak to us today.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
When you go to a bank for future loans or home purchase they look at you; not with the way you walk or how you interact, they look at you as a credit report. So, if you are facing foreclosure, it makes sense to take steps to make sure your credit report stays pristinely clean. Do not let foreclosure put a stamp on the record you have worked so hard to maintain. If you allow this stamp to get on your record, then it will stay with your for the next seven years.
Give Us A Ring or Drop a Note
Drop us a note using the contact form today or call us at (866)-350-6769, we offer a risk free consultation.
Give us a chance
The idea of selling your home can sometimes be too overwhelming to deal with. You may have doubts selling your home due to sentimental reasons, financial difficulties or due to the pressure of you dealing with your debts. Give us the chance to take the burden off your shoulders. Our friendly staff is waiting and ready to help you get back on the right track again.
We Want to Help You
We created this business to help homeowners in Valdosta like you who would want to sell your house as quickly as possible. We provide solutions that will help ease up the process of selling your house and provide you with cash in hand that you can use immediately for whatever reason you’re selling your house.
Learn more about our services and how we can make your life easier in the state of Georgia. Just complete our consultation form or give us a call at (866)-350-6769, and one of our experts will be right with you to guide you and discuss your options in selling your house. If you leave your contact information with us, our friendly experts will be contacting you within 24 hours and we will be able to find a solution for you in just a matter of days. So hurry up and contact us now!
Moving Out and Moving On
We arrange quick home sales for our customers who are under time pressure such as when you need to move houses across the state.
We understand the difficulty in setting up a home sale from miles away. Stress yourself out no more– call us so we can help you. You can even get your cash before you move out!
We Buy Homes in Valdosta
We help homeowners in Valdosta, move on with their lives. If you are gong through a financially distressing event: divorce, bad debts, illness or death in the family, then we can help you find a solution. We provide cash offers for any type of home no matter what condition it is in.
Take control of your situation. We include credit and legal counseling as well as relocation assistance. No matter how bad things may seem, let us help you gain a stable footing.
The state of Georgia…
- The State of Georgia has a growing population currently standing at 10,214,860 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Georgia have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of Georgia is currently in Atlanta, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1868. When Atlanta has been the capital of Georgia Since 1868.
- There are so many houses in Georgia for sale. The size of Georgia is 131.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Georgia can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Georgia can be found here, Georgia.
- More Information on the demographics for Georgia can be found on the City Page of Georgia.
The city of Valdosta…
- Valdosta is based out of Lowndes County.
- The official site for Valdosta can be found here, Valdosta.
- More Information on the demographics for Valdosta can be found on the City Page of Valdosta.
- Valdosta is in the following zipcodes: 31698, 31602, 31601, 31605, 31603, 31604
- Valdosta is located at 30.8503 latitude and -83.2789 longitude.
- Other cities in Lowndes County we buy in are the following: