Inherited a property and don’t really know what to do…
Sometimes inheriting a property can be a lot of work, mainly because you have to suddenly deal with the maintenance and taxes that comes with it. If you don’t have any intentions of keeping the property, it might be best to sell it. We will buy the house in cash and take the problem away from you. This will save you from having any costly maintenance or high legal fees that can start to accumulate in time.
Avoid Foreclosure And Save Your Future
A foreclosure in Georgia could drive your credit score to the ground for a minimum of seven years. It will prevent your family from getting much needed financial loans. Not only that, you will not be able to own a home for the next five years after a foreclosure. Don’t lose hope. Call us today and let us explore your options . We are to help .
Why Homeowners choose to work with us?
- We are able to give a cash advance of up to $10,000 before closing.
- We are known to provide a smooth transaction and easy process.
- Our dedicated team closed over 750 transaction since 2010.
- We donate 10% of our profits to charity.
Looking to Sell Before You Move?
We understand that time is of the essence if you are looking to sell in Georgia before you can move on to your new start. This is why we serve our clients with the fastest and most efficient service possible.
We Are Top Dunwoody Home Buyers
We make solutions a reality. Whatever circumstances you are in or condition your home is in, we assure you that we can help. Our objective is to help home owners get out of dire straits and move on to a better financial future.
We make this a possibility through our quick and efficient facilitation of real property sales. We believe that every person deserves a chance at a better life.
Inherited a Property That They Don’t Really Need
Sometimes inheriting a property can be a lot of work, simply because you suddenly have to deal with the maintenance and property taxes that comes along with it. If you don’t intend to keep the property, it is best to sell it instead. We will buy the house in cash and take that problem away from you. This will save you from having a costly maintenance and legal fees that might start to accumulate.
We Help Sell Homes in Dunwoody!
Our mission is to help you sell your house as soon as possible so you can easily move forward with your future plans. No matter what the reason is that you’re selling your house, it is definitely a hard time for you, and we want to make it easier for you. We are willing to offer you cash payment for your house to help you through the process. Instead of waiting for “potential” buyers, we will do the work for you. Tough times call for tough decisions, and we understand. Therefore, we want to help you. We can make this possible!
Selling your house yourself can be a lot of work
Planning to move to a different area? Maybe even another states due to an increase in crime rate near your area? Or are you looking for better job opportunity? Whatever the case may be, doing so can be time consuming. You can come to us to sell your house fast so that you can start dealing with other things in life that you might need to attend to.
Dividing Your Assets
We have helped homeowners going through a divorce settle their joint properties as quickly as possible. Nobody planned ahead for a divorce and nobody deserves to suffer undue delays just because they have to settle their properties. If you or your loved one is going through divorce, call us so we can help you out with the intricacies of settling joint properties.
The state of Georgia…
- The State of Georgia has a growing population currently standing at 10,214,860 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Georgia have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of Georgia is currently in Atlanta, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1868. When Atlanta has been the capital of Georgia Since 1868.
- There are so many houses in Georgia for sale. The size of Georgia is 131.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Georgia can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Georgia can be found here, Georgia.
- More Information on the demographics for Georgia can be found on the City Page of Georgia.
The city of Dunwoody…
- Dunwoody is based out of DeKalb County.
- The official site for Dunwoody can be found here, Dunwoody.
- More Information on the demographics for Dunwoody can be found on the City Page of Dunwoody.
- Dunwoody is in the following zipcodes: 30338, 30346, 30360, 30356
- Dunwoody is located at 33.9418 latitude and -84.3123 longitude.
- Other cities in DeKalb County we buy in are the following: Chamblee, Brookhaven