Dividing Your Assets in Divorce
Divorce is one of those things that we hope and pray never happens to any marriage. But when it happens to yours, then it is time to move on. If you are considering selling your joint assets you would want it done quickly so you can prioritize planning your fresh start or healing from the ordeal. Call us. We can make things better
We Have Been Buying Houses in Athens
We want to help homeowners like you by doing our best to lessen the stress of selling your house. No matter what the reason is or what the condition or equity involved is, we make it our utmost duty to help you sell your house for a fair price in the quickest time possible. We want you to be able to move on and move forward with your life with less of a headache and enough cash in hand to start your new chapter.
Selling a house the traditional way isn’t neccesary for everyone. Working with us you are not required to:
- Do any repairs or clean ups.
- Waste a lot of time finding a good real estate agent that can actually sell your house fast.
- Sign a long term contract that binds you with a real estate agent.
- Deal with any paperwork and showings.
Call Us Now!
Are you ready to sell your Athens house now? Or do you need more information on the process or any existing options you have in selling your house? Either way, we can help you in your quest for fast and easy solutions in selling your house. Just contact us, and we will give you a completely free consultation, no fees will be collected from you, and you will get all the answers you need. Call us now or send us a consultation request and we will get back to you in just 24 hours.
Get past the complicated process of selling your home in Georgia – we’re here to walk you through every step of it. We offer services that will make selling your house a smooth ride, no matter your current circumstance or the reason for selling your house. Just send us a consultation request through our online form or call us at (866)-350-6769 to start right away.
Moving Out? Sell Your Home
Good news or bad news? Whatever the news, if it prompts you to move out from your home in Georgia call us so we can help you relocate with your peace of mind intact. Get on to planning your move while we take care of the paperwork so you’ll have your cash even before you move out.
Many home owners have been affected by the recent housing market crash and have lost their homes to foreclosure , while others ended up owning a home that is worth much less than it did when they first bought it. If you are one of those home owners in Athens who is facing this situation, there is still time. We can help you save your home or at least get something in return.
How Your Credit Record is Connected to Your House
You might still not be aware of this, but your credit report is actually connected to your homeownership. Yes, you read it right. Once you suffer a foreclosure in Georgia, it would automatically affect your credit report. You will not be approved for any credit card or loan application for the next seven years. And worse, you will not be allowed to own another home in the next five years. That is why, we don’t want that to happen to you. We want you to avoid foreclosure and we are here to help you do that.
We are Here to Help
We offer a no pressure, no commitment expert consultation at your disposal. Give us a call at (866)-350-6769 or drop us a note through our contact form. We’ll make sure to find a winning resolution for your situation
It can be hard to maintain a house especially if you are struggling and is living from paycheck to paycheck. If your home is in bad shape and needs major repairs , it may be difficult to find a potential buyer.
We will help you throughout the entire selling process the fastest way possible. If you are looking to sell your house fast and want to move on and continue with your life talk to us. We buy properties As-Is, so there is no need to think about the needed repairs or to deal before selling your house. We will take your house off your hands fast by offering your cash, so you can have one less thing to worry about.
The state of Georgia…
- The State of Georgia has a growing population currently standing at 10,214,860 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Georgia have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of Georgia is currently in Atlanta, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1868. When Atlanta has been the capital of Georgia Since 1868.
- There are so many houses in Georgia for sale. The size of Georgia is 131.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Georgia can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Georgia can be found here, Georgia.
- More Information on the demographics for Georgia can be found on the City Page of Georgia.
The city of Athens…
- Athens is based out of Clarke County.
- The official site for Athens can be found here, Athens.
- More Information on the demographics for Athens can be found on the City Page of Athens.
- Athens is in the following zipcodes: 30601, 30622, 30602, 30605, 30606, 30607, 30609, 30683, 30603, 30604, 30608, 30612
- Athens is located at 33.9508 latitude and -83.3689 longitude.
- Other cities in Clarke County we buy in are the following: