Need Cash ASAP due to bad debt
When you are in need of cash, you may think the best way is to sell your home. Debt can be very overwhelming. A lot of individuals have mortgages that are priced much more than the actual cost of their house. This is known as an underwater mortgage . We can definitely help you in these times. We will help you avoid your house from being foreclosed and we will let you get the most money as possible out of you property
You’ve Inherited a Property that You Don’t Want
Although it’s nice to inherit a home, sometimes it can be burdensome also. This can be due to maintenance, tax and any number of legal issues. If you want rid yourself of these, we can help you take the worry off your shoulder and pay you quickly in cash. Our experts will deal with the legal matters and that will save you some unwanted fees.
Why Homeowners choose to work with us?
- We are able to give a cash advance of up to $10,000 before closing.
- We are known to provide a smooth transaction and easy process.
- Our dedicated team closed over 750 transaction since 2010.
- We donate 10% of our profits to charity.
There are times that even if the property is in great shape there are legal issues that needs to be addressed. Our staff members are experts in dealing with any legal problems, such as code violations, open permits, due taxes and easements so you don’t have to deal with it yourself. Trust us and we will do everything for you.
A Sale Delayed is a Sale Denied.
Making decisions when it comes to an impending foreclosure , while it’s extremely difficult, has to be done quickly. You need to decide right away whether you would want to sell your Winter Haven home and how fast. Waiting longer will cost you a lot more and will cause more problems for you in the future. In Florida, it will take five years to own another house and seven years to apply for a credit card, once you have foreclosure record under your name. This is why, to avoid this kind of situation, you should act fast – wise but fast. And we are here to help you along the way.
Looking to Sell Your house in Winter Haven ASAP?
It might take a lot of time if you try to think about all of these steps. There are times that you just need to sell your property as quickly as possible. That is where you can count on us.
With us, we can buy your house directly (no commissions), As-Is (no need to spend for repairs ), for cash (no need to wait for bank approvals) and with out any trouble. You will definitely save a lot of time if you choose to come to us.
Property owners all over the country come to us when they are looking to sell their property quick and hassle-free. Some of the most common reasons they talk us are:
Looking for a Quick Cash Sale in Winter Haven?
Selling in a market swamped with feature concerns, information overload, and trends has become more exhausting more than ever before. More so if you are a homeowner that needs emergency funds and comes face to face with this requirements.
Dividing Your Assets in Divorce
When you said “I do,” you didn’t share the moment with thoughts of getting divorced in years to come. You planned to grow old together. However, when life takes unexpected turns, and you find yourself in the throes of divorce, you would want the process to get done as fast as possible. We can make things better by making a quick sale of your largest joint asset: your home. Call us at (866)-350-6769.
Let Us Help You
Selling your Florida home? It doesn’t have to be so impossibly difficult, we can make this process as simple and as fast. You don’t have to go through staging or fixing up your home, we can offer you a quick cash transaction with a fair price.
The state of Florida…
- The State of Florida has a growing population currently standing at 20,271,272 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Florida have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1845.
- The capital of Florida is currently in Tallahassee, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1824. When Tallahassee has been the capital of Florida Since 1824.
- There are so many houses in Florida for sale. The size of Florida is 95.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Florida can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Florida can be found here, Florida.
- More Information on the demographics for Florida can be found on the City Page of Florida.
The city of Winter Haven…
- Winter Haven is based out of Polk County.
- The official site for Winter Haven can be found here, Winter Haven.
- More Information on the demographics for Winter Haven can be found on the City Page of Winter Haven.
- Winter Haven is in the following zipcodes: 33881, 33880, 33884, 33882, 33883, 33885, 33888
- Winter Haven is located at 28.0126 latitude and -81.7021 longitude.
- Other cities in Polk County we buy in are the following: Lakeland