Inherited a Property You Don’t Really Need
We understand what you may be going through a tough time right now. It is really difficult to face a loss, especially of a love one. If you have inherited a property that you don’t really intend to keep, we can help take it off you hands as quickly as possible so you can save yourself from dealing with its maintenance, past taxes and all legal issues that comes with it. We have experienced and expert staff that can handle all the legal issues when it comes to selling your house.
Moving? Sell Your Home
So you want to journey to a fresh start? Maybe bad neighbors? New home? New job? Whatever your reason for moving, we can help. You would want to have cash on hand as you relocate and start a new life elsewhere. We can make the sale of your home in Florida, a fast-tracked process.
Feel free to contact us for any question regarding:
- The process of offering you a cash offer.
- How we help homeowners prevent foreclosure in Wellington.
- Our company and the way we conduct our business.
- Any type of question you have that hasn’t been answered yet.
Don’t Have an idea What to Do with an Old Property
If you have been thinking of moving out of your Wellington home due to better job opportunity or you just want to live closer to your friends and family it might be better to just sell your house and move on, instead of keeping it and deal with its maintenance expense and property tax. If you sell your house to us we promise it will be quick and hassle free. You don’t have to cut your home’s price just to be able to sell it on time. Think about this, the entire process of selling through traditional real estate agent can cost you time and money. Why hassle yourself going through that. Talk to us and lets work together.
How Can We Help?
We understand you’re worried about many issues, including being taken advantage of by commission hungry realtors, or suffering significant financial loss due to buyers low-balling your house. It’s an unfortunate reality that some unscrupulous real estate agents may even encourage you to sell a home in deteriorated condition. Why? In some cases doing so would allow them to negotiate better with potential buyers. If your home has been on the market for a long time, you may become so desperate you sell the property for far less than it is worth (ultimately, at a cost to you)!
Before it gets to that point, please give us a call. Our team’s objective is to solve your real estate problems in the least amount of time possible. Don’t lose your home to selfish buyers and greedy realtors that only take advantage of you during your time of need. Allow us to make a fair offer for your home. The sooner you take action, the better. Fill out the form above, or call us at (866)-350-6769 so we can get started.
Neglected Property, Making it Hard to Sell
Legal issues can also be something that is hindering you to sell your house. Your house might be in great shape but is plagued with legal issues, that if it is not addressed properly will make it difficult for you to sell your house. We have a team of experts that will be able to deal with this for you. Expects us to deal with any liens, code violation, past due taxes, open permits and easements that might come in selling your house so you can focus your attention to other important things in life.
We Buy Homes in Wellington
The ideal scenario is to sell as quickly as possible. We can make that happen. You don’t have to become a victim of predatory lending or unfair pricing. In life, there should always be a better option. Let us help you find the solution. So if you need to sell your home in Florida, call us today.
If you have inherited a property that you don’t really need, selling it can be the best thing you can do. Not only you get quick cash in return you also don’t have to worry about dealing with its maintenance expenses and property tax. Let us get it off your hands quickly by buying it from you and get cash in return. If the owners has already passed away, we have experts that can help you speed up the probate process in Wellington
Are You Moving Out?
When things don’t go your way, maybe all you need is a new beginning. If you are moving out of your home in Wellington, we can help you get the funding you need for your new place by selling your old one. Remember, a rush sale doesn’t mean you have to settle for a bad price. Call us and know that you can get a great offer.
The state of Florida…
- The State of Florida has a growing population currently standing at 20,271,272 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Florida have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1845.
- The capital of Florida is currently in Tallahassee, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1824. When Tallahassee has been the capital of Florida Since 1824.
- There are so many houses in Florida for sale. The size of Florida is 95.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Florida can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Florida can be found here, Florida.
- More Information on the demographics for Florida can be found on the City Page of Florida.
The city of Wellington…
- Wellington is based out of Palm Beach County.
- The official site for Wellington can be found here, Wellington.
- More Information on the demographics for Wellington can be found on the City Page of Wellington.
- Wellington is in the following zipcodes: 33449, 33414, 33470
- Wellington is located at 26.6464 latitude and -80.2708 longitude.
- Other cities in Palm Beach County we buy in are the following: West Palm Beach, Jupiter Inlet Colony, Mangonia Park