Don’t put Foreclosure in your option, this will give you bad credit record
Once a home is lost to foreclosure in Florida, your credit score will drop significantly. Only three or more years of on-time payments will restore your credit score. In case the foreclosure is an isolated event and the credit report is otherwise sound, consumers may be able to rehabilitate their records in 24 months. But this is a rarity as foreclosure normally comes hand in hand with escalating rates that only push the individual deeper and deeper into debt. Many years of expensive and limited credit are some of the long-term consequences of foreclosure, making financial recovery very difficult, if not near to impossible.
Time is of the essence. The more time you waste, the more expenses you build thus the less savings you will have. Save yourself from dealing with pool maintenance while making sure that you are in line when it comes to water-use restriction during a drought. So what are you waiting for? Hurry and grab this opportunity and start envisioning yourself living in a different city in your new home.
When you work with a reputible cash home buyer, you can be sure that:
- We Will treat you with honesty.
- We will find a solution to your problem and you’ll have cash in your hands in no time.
- Our offer is solid and we will not change the price or closing date.
- We will take that burden of your shoulder, so that you are able to move on with your life.
Prevent Foreclosure Before It Happens
Foreclosure in Florida is just like breaking a mirror– it means seven years of bad financial luck! And this does not happen by accident. Unlike breaking a mirror, this is something that you can stop in its tracks. Call us today so we can make things better.
Too much debt that they need cash as soon as possible.
We’ve helped many homeowners in Florida who are buried in debt. No matter how bad your financial situation is, we can help. Take this opportunity towards a better financial future for you and your family. You don’t need to be stressed by debts and legal actions — let us take that away from you. By buying your house fast and in cash we can take care of all your problems so you may be able to pay your debts fast.
Undecided on Selling Your Home in South Miami, FL?
If you are torn between selling your home in South Miami or not, we can help you decide.
Don’t Prolong Your Misery, Sell Your House Quickly
We are a reliable home buyer in the state of Florida. Therefore, we can guarantee you a great experience when it comes to selling your house, condo, duplex, or flat. You don’t need to hassle yourself in looking over multiple real estate brokers just to be able to find the best one for you, just to wait for another few months to actually have your house sold. With us, you will be able to immediately get cash for your property, no matter the location, condition or equity involved. Give us a call, it’s worth it.
Looking to Sell Your South Miami Home Quick?
Selling your house can sometimes be difficult especially if you have fond memories about it. It has that certain sentimental value to you that sometimes it feels hard to let go. But consider this, if you are facing financial difficulty and you’ve tried to look for other financial assistance but had no luck, maybe its time to reevaluate your current situation. We are here to assist your every step of the way.
When you decide to sell your South Miami home with us, we will buy it cash from you. There is no need to pay for any commission that you might have to deal with if you go with a traditional realtor . We will take care of everything for you through out the entire selling process.
Many homeowners all over the US come to us if they are in a hurry in selling their house. Some of the most common reason include:
We Buy Houses in South Miami
Sometimes, selling your house is like selling a part of yourself, especially if the circumstances involved has forced you to make that decision. You feel victimized and undignified. Yet, you have to know that life happens and it’s not your fault. We are here to help you. We want you to know that we value your property as much as you do and we offer to buy your house in cash, no matter the condition or equity involved. We do it fast and easy for you to ease the pain of losing an integral part of your life. We want to help you move on with hope for a better future.
The state of Florida…
- The State of Florida has a growing population currently standing at 20,271,272 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Florida have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1845.
- The capital of Florida is currently in Tallahassee, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1824. When Tallahassee has been the capital of Florida Since 1824.
- There are so many houses in Florida for sale. The size of Florida is 95.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Florida can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Florida can be found here, Florida.
- More Information on the demographics for Florida can be found on the City Page of Florida.
The city of South Miami…
- South Miami is based out of Miami-Dade County.
- The official site for South Miami can be found here, South Miami.
- More Information on the demographics for South Miami can be found on the City Page of South Miami.
- South Miami is in the following zipcodes: 33143,
- South Miami is located at 25.7103 latitude and 0.0000 longitude.
- Other cities in Miami-Dade County we buy in are the following: Sweetwater, Surfside, Key Biscayne