Move Out After You Sold Your House
The reasons for selling your house may vary from one owner to another. Most of the lucky ones are those who are moving out to another city or state for greener pasture there. Nevertheless, it doesn’t make the selling process easier. Because they are in a hurry to leave, most owners prefer to move out of the house before it’s sold. This makes the house vulnerable to different elements that may degrade its condition. You shouldn’t allow that to happen. And we are here to help you sell your house before you move out.
It’s harder to do transactions when you’re miles away from the house that you’re trying to sell. You mind end up spending more than what you’re selling it for. We won’t let that happen. We won’t just sit around looking at you doing the hard work. We want to help you shorten the process so that in a matter of days, you will have cash in your hands and your house will be completely safe and protected.
Don’t Let Foreclosure Drown You for Years
In the state of Florida, having a foreclosure record in your name has a very damaging consequence. For the next five years after your foreclosure, you will not be allowed to buy another house. So not only will you lose your current home, but you will also lose the right to own a home for the next five years. And not only that. Your credit report will also have a black record on it, making it extra difficult for you to get approval for any credit card or loan applications in the next seven years. It is definitely a painful consequence, and so we don’t want that to happen to you. And we will help you avoid that at all cost.
If you are dealing with any of the following situations, we can help you!
- Inherited a property you are not interested in keeping.
- Need to relocate as soon as possible.
- Not interested in paying any real estate fees or commissions.
- Own a distressed property that you are unable to deal with.
- Own a vacant house and can’t afford to keep paying the property taxes.
- Foreclosure in Pinellas Park
- Dealing with troublesome tenants.
- Need a bigger or a smaller house.
Handling Your Assets for Divorce
We do not get married and plan our divorce ahead of time. It is a situation where you will have to sit across the table from your spouse and talk about the process of dividing your unliquidated assets with hopes that it ends as quickly as possible. Let us help you today. We can make the sale as quickly as possible so you do not have to linger a moment longer than needed on that table. We can get your property in Florida sold as quickly as possible and get you the cash in no time.
What We Can Do
At first, putting your home out in the market can be very stressful. For sure, you won’t even know where to begin. Rest assured that our experts will help you all throughout the process of selling your house. Aside from paying you in cash, we can also provide assistance for your moving expenses.
We know that you’re thinking of a lot of things right now like the commission that you have to pay or the possible financial loss due to buyers low-balling your house. We have to face the fact that some real estate agents would even tell you to sell you home in bad condition. Why? This will allow them more room for negotiation with potential buyers. When your house is on the market for quite some time now, you might have a desperate feeling to sell your house less than what it’s worth.
Before your situation becomes out of hand, call us. We can make sure that we won’t waste your time. We are here to help and make it our top priority to solve all your real estate problems in the fastest time possible. Don’t be a victim to selfish buyers who might take advantage of you in this time of need or to commission-hungry realtors who only after getting a commission. Give us the chance to make you a fair and reasonable offer for your home. Call us today at (866)-350-6769 or fill out the form above and waste no more time.
Which Property Do We Buy
As long as the house is located in Pinellas Park, we can buy the house. In fact we buy house near and around:
Call Us Now!
Are you ready to sell your Pinellas Park house now? Or do you need more information on the process or any existing options you have in selling your house? Either way, we can help you in your quest for fast and easy solutions in selling your house. Just contact us, and we will give you a completely free consultation, no fees will be collected from you, and you will get all the answers you need. Call us now or send us a consultation request and we will get back to you in just 24 hours.
Get past the complicated process of selling your home in Florida – we’re here to walk you through every step of it. We offer services that will make selling your house a smooth ride, no matter your current circumstance or the reason for selling your house. Just send us a consultation request through our online form or call us at (866)-350-6769 to start right away.
Unwanted Properties that they’ve Inherited
Sometimes inheriting a property can be a lot of work, simply because you have to suddenly deal with the maintenance and taxes that comes with it. Instead of dealing with it without the intentions of keeping the property for yourself, we will buy the house in cash and take that problem away from you. This will save you from having a costly maintenance and legal fees that might start to accumulate.
Let us Help You!
Have you ever been in a new town that you are not sure what to do and you need a tour guide to help you get familiar with places you didn’t know? This sounds similar to selling your house in Florida. Oftentimes, you are lost within the process, and you don’t know what to do next. Treat us as your tour guide. We will be there to help you and answer your questions regarding selling your house. And it’s all for free. You will get free consultation from us. Just call us right away.
The state of Florida…
- The State of Florida has a growing population currently standing at 20,271,272 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Florida have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1845.
- The capital of Florida is currently in Tallahassee, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1824. When Tallahassee has been the capital of Florida Since 1824.
- There are so many houses in Florida for sale. The size of Florida is 95.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Florida can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Florida can be found here, Florida.
- More Information on the demographics for Florida can be found on the City Page of Florida.
The city of Pinellas Park…
- Pinellas Park is based out of Pinellas County.
- The official site for Pinellas Park can be found here, Pinellas Park.
- More Information on the demographics for Pinellas Park can be found on the City Page of Pinellas Park.
- Pinellas Park is in the following zipcodes: 33781, 33782, 33773, 33762, 33760, 33780
- Pinellas Park is located at 27.8586 latitude and -82.7075 longitude.
- Other cities in Pinellas County we buy in are the following: Dunedin, Largo, Clearwater