Don’t Keep Your Credit Score in the Line. Avoid Foreclosure.
There are so many unexpected and unfortunate things that can happen in life. One of the most difficult times is when you are at a point of choosing whether to let go of your beloved home or suffering through a foreclosure . We understand how difficult it is for you, and we are ready to help . But you should remember not to let your credit score hang on the line. In the state of Florida, you will have to wait for five years at least just to be able to buy another house, if a foreclosure is recorded under your name. It will also put you in a bad position when you try to take out loans or apply for a credit card. That’s why, you should avoid it, and we are here to help.
Do you really want to lose your house to the bank?
Getting your home in Palm Coast foreclosed can cause long-term damage in your financial security. Not only do you lose your home, it also affects your credit score. You’d have a much harder time applying for a new loan or getting a new credit card because banks would consider you as a risk. It would take seven years to recover your credit rating. Don’t risk a foreclosure, sell your home now to protect your credit.
We work really hard to create a win win situation. Here is why more and more homeowners choose to work with us:
- You work directly with the end buyer with no middle men.
- You are not paying anything upfront and there are no commissions or fees involved.
- You don’t have to worry about repairs.
- You don’t need to worry about locating a competent real estate agent.
- No need to deal with showings and keeping the house at good shape all the time.
Don’t Allow Delays, it’s Costly
You would want to sell your house as quickly as possible; you know that. But as homeowners, sometimes it’s so hard for us to find the right buyer with the right price. And you have to race against time as you are trying to deal with problems such as increasing loans or foreclosure notices that stays with you until you sold the house. We understand what you’re going through. And so, we try to make everything easier for you.
We don’t want you to suffer from the irreversible consequences of having your house foreclosed. In the state of Florida, other than losing your home, a foreclosure record in your name can also affect your credit score for the next seven years. When you try to apply for a loan or credit card, you will be automatically denied because of your foreclosure record. Not only that, you are also not able to buy another house in Palm Coast for the next five years. The effects are long-term and irreversible. So you have to make sure that you don’t suffer that, and we are here to help you avoid foreclosure .
Share Your Assets Fairly After Divorce
When going through a divorce , one of the most challenging process is dividing your assets. In the middle of a chaotic process, the journey will be both emotional and painful. This is especially true if you own a house. Selling a house will take time which will just make the process longer. You don’t have to suffer that long. We are here to help you move on as soon as you can.
Splitting Up your Assets After a Divorce
Divorce is always an unexpected part of married life. Settling a divorce and dividing marital assets can be a complex and painful experience, especially when you are dividing up your home. Most couples just want things done as quickly as possible and to get on with their lives. At times like these, we are here to help. We can sell your home in Florida quickly at a decent price, so you can get this difficult time behind you and begin your next chapter in life.
Moving soon? Sell Your Home Before Leaving
We know how awful you might feel about leaving your Florida home with no one to care of it. Why burden yourself with this thought. It is already difficult adjusting to a new environment and leaving your friends behind, so why not leave your home with a peace of mind by selling it to someone else who can take care of it. We can process a fast and easy transaction so you can complete a cash sale.
Looking for a Quick Cash Sale in Palm Coast, FL?
Have you tried listing your own home? Do you feel like you are not getting the best offers? If you have tried listing your home in Palm Coast for sale and need cash fast then call us.
Discouraged by the hassles of selling your home when you know you need funds fast? We can help you get your funds as fast as possible. Allow us to give you a hand. We helped a number of homeowners in Florida and we have made sure they walk away happy.
We Can Help
The sale of a home is one big project that you’ll have to use careful planning and thinking. Spare yourself the additional risk and undue stress– call us. We can take care of everything for you.
The state of Florida…
- The State of Florida has a growing population currently standing at 20,271,272 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Florida have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1845.
- The capital of Florida is currently in Tallahassee, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1824. When Tallahassee has been the capital of Florida Since 1824.
- There are so many houses in Florida for sale. The size of Florida is 95.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Florida can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Florida can be found here, Florida.
- More Information on the demographics for Florida can be found on the City Page of Florida.
The city of Palm Coast…
- Palm Coast is based out of Flagler County.
- The official site for Palm Coast can be found here, Palm Coast.
- More Information on the demographics for Palm Coast can be found on the City Page of Palm Coast.
- Palm Coast is in the following zipcodes: 32164, 32137, 32135, 32142, 32143
- Palm Coast is located at 29.5403 latitude and -81.2468 longitude.
- Other cities in Flagler County we buy in are the following: