Divorce and Division of Assets
Take out the emotion and the undue delays off the process in selling your assets and leave the paperwork to us. We understand how stressful and frustrating divorce can be, so we have come up with a solution. If you are selling your home in Florida and are going through a divorce, let us help you make it less complicated.
What We Can Do That Your Realtor Can’t
If you are in serious financial trouble and you need to have your house sold immediately. Don’t hesitate and give us a call. We can purchase your house in Margate right away.
If you are dealing with any of the following situations, we can help you!
- Inherited a property you are not interested in keeping.
- Need to relocate as soon as possible.
- Not interested in paying any real estate fees or commissions.
- Own a distressed property that you are unable to deal with.
- Own a vacant house and can’t afford to keep paying the property taxes.
- Foreclosure in Margate
- Dealing with troublesome tenants.
- Need a bigger or a smaller house.
A Lot Factors Can Be Reasons To sell Fast
You might have pending legal issues regarding your house that is making it way difficult to sell.
There are instances that yes the house is in great shape however there might be problems with it’s legal aspects that makes it harder for you to sell the house. We will take care of any code violations, past taxes, open permits etc. that your house may have. We will purchase your house As Is. All legal issues for your home will be handled by us so that we can have your home sold as quickly as possible.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Margate?
If you plan to get your house on the market in Margate, then this ASAPCashhomebuyers.com is best for you. You might be thinking that it is a hassle to go through the selling process, but some times that is no other way. There can be a lot of reasons as to why it is the perfect time to put your house for sale.
Initially, the idea of selling your home can be frightening and bothersome. But, if you think about it, more and more families all over the US are in the same situation as you are. Having to put their homes on the market is something a lot of families are considering. When you decided to talk to us, we will help and assist you all through out the entire process.
Foreclosure is a death sentence for your financial prospects for the next seven years. Your credit report will be affected, and yes it can also hurt your employment or career plans. Call us so we can discuss about buying your property at a fair price.
Going Through Divorce
When emotions are high there are too many things on top of your priority list while going through this tough time. Call us so we can ease the pressure on your largest joint asset– your home. We take care of selling your home in Florida in as little time as possible so you can focus on other priorities, like moving on to the next stage of your life.
Need to Have a Major Renovation that is not Helping you Sell Your Property?
You may have neglected some parts of you home that now needs major repairs which makes it almost impossible to sell. Or maybe you are better off just buying a new home in a new place since it is too much of a problem to deal with having your house renovated. Our friendly staff will help you all through out the selling process the fastest time possible. This is a very good opportunity for you to take especially if you have already bought a new property elsewhere and you need to sell your old property fast. We will buy your home As-Is, so there is nothing else that you need to think about such us needing to have your home repaired first or any problems that you might encounter when you decided to deal with a real estate agent to sell your home.
There are times that even if your house doesn’t need to under go any repairs, you may face legal problems with it that makes it hard and may take time for you to sell. You don’t have to think about any of these as we will be able to take care of any code violations, past taxes or open permits that your property may have. You can depend on us to do the work for you.
“It might take you longer if you get a typical real estate agent mainly because he will do the following:
Prepare and market the house through MLS
Wait for potential buyers to notice your house
Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price
House will undergo inspection report
Get Home Repairs
Wait for title search and estoppels letter
Wait for bank approvals
Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company
Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale
This process may take months to complete while all you just wanted is to SELL YOUR HOME”
The state of Florida…
- The State of Florida has a growing population currently standing at 20,271,272 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Florida have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1845.
- The capital of Florida is currently in Tallahassee, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1824. When Tallahassee has been the capital of Florida Since 1824.
- There are so many houses in Florida for sale. The size of Florida is 95.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Florida can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Florida can be found here, Florida.
- More Information on the demographics for Florida can be found on the City Page of Florida.
The city of Margate…
- Margate is based out of Broward County.
- The official site for Margate can be found here, Margate.
- More Information on the demographics for Margate can be found on the City Page of Margate.
- Margate is in the following zipcodes: 33068, 33063
- Margate is located at 26.2465 latitude and -80.2119 longitude.
- Other cities in Broward County we buy in are the following: Southwest Ranches, Coral Springs, North Lauderdale