How to Avoid Ruining Your Credit Record Due to Foreclosure?
Waking up one day, losing your house and having a black mark on your credit record, is a nightmare for anyone. Never be in that nightmare. We are here to help you. Although we cannot save your house for you, we can save your credit score for the next seven years. How? In the state of Florida, homeowners who suffer foreclosure not only lose their houses, but also earns a black mark on their credit record. This means that they will not be able to own another house in the next five years or take any loans for the next seven years. We surely don’t want you to suffer that fate.
Property is in Poor Condition Making it Difficult to Sell
You might have neglected some part of your house that needed repairs in the past. Now dealing with it not only may cost you a lot but is also time consuming. Time that you might not have right now. If you need cash and you need to sell your house . We will buy it from you As-Is. It will save you a lot of time as you won’t be dealing with the repairs before you can sell your house. We will take it off you hands as quickly as possible so you can start dealing with other more important things in life.
There are times that even if the property is in great shape there are legal issues that needs to be addressed. We are experts in dealing with any legal problems that your property may have such as code violations, open permits, due taxes and easements. Trust us and we will take care of it for you.
Eversince we established our company in 2010, we have bought over 750 houses.
- We are local and you’ll get to meet us in person.
- We Pay cash for all the properties we buy and we always buy AS-IS.
- We can close fast, and on your terms!
- We never backout of our offers.
- People in Gulf Stream have found out that we are the fastest, most reputible company in the area!
What We Can Do For you
You maybe worried about many things. Things such as buyers who may want to buy your home at an unbelievably low price. More so, realtors may even persuade you into selling your home at a lower price due to its condition and shape mainly because they can use that as a leverage when to comes to negotiating with any possible buyers. You may not have much time, that is why you might become too eager to sell your house in Gulf Stream at a price that is not even half of its value in the market. We are here to help you solve all your problems when it comes to selling your house.
If you need to have your house sold fast, all you have to do is to give us a call. Our priority is to help you out with all your property problems the shortest time possible. Don’t give in to buyers who may take advantage of your current situation. Give us the chance to discuss this with you and give you a fair price for your property. Do it now before the problem gets worse and make it even harder for you to solve. Our phone number is (866)-350-6769, or feel free to fill out the form above to start working with us now.
Never Let Your House Go To Waste
Do you know that leaving your house without selling or turning it over to someone will make it susceptible to degradation due to natural or manmade elements or disasters? If you don’t sell it right away, you might end up having to lower the price just so it can be sold after the quality has degraded. We will never let that happen. Contact us now, and we will make sure that you get your house sold before you move out. Have cash in hand and peace of mind as you move to the new phase of your life.
We Buy Houses in Gulf Stream
Sometimes, selling your house is like selling a part of yourself, especially if the circumstances involved has forced you to make that decision. You feel victimized and undignified. Yet, you have to know that life happens and it’s not your fault. We are here to help you. We want you to know that we value your property as much as you do and we offer to buy your house in cash, no matter the condition or equity involved. We do it fast and easy for you to ease the pain of losing an integral part of your life. We want to help you move on with hope for a better future.
We Are Top Gulf Stream Home Buyers
We buy any type of homes from condos, beach property or single detached homes– we don’t discriminate what your house looks like. Our company makes cash offer for all types of home.
We are not out to make money out of anyone’s situation, we are here to help make things better and provide options for homeowners in need of help.
Buying Homes in Gulf Stream
We’ve helped many homeowners in Florida move on to the next phase of their lives by bringing them choices and fast processing. No matter what condition or situation you are in, we can help. Explore your paths towards a better financial future for you and your family. You don’t need to be burdened by debts and legal actions — let us bring you relief.
Need to Relocate and Don’t Have an Idea What To Do With an Old Property
Have you decided to move out of state? You might have received an offer for a new job elsewhere or you are getting concerned with the increasing crime rate near your area. Whatever the reason may be, leaving your house behind might not be such a great idea. Not only it is subject to deterioration it is also exposed to negative elements. From natural disasters to vandalism caused by rude and disrespectful people. Give us the chance to make a fair offer for your house so we can get it off your hands as quickly as possible and you can start your new life elsewhere.
The state of Florida…
- The State of Florida has a growing population currently standing at 20,271,272 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Florida have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1845.
- The capital of Florida is currently in Tallahassee, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1824. When Tallahassee has been the capital of Florida Since 1824.
- There are so many houses in Florida for sale. The size of Florida is 95.7 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Florida can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Florida can be found here, Florida.
- More Information on the demographics for Florida can be found on the City Page of Florida.
The city of Gulf Stream…
- Gulf Stream is based out of Palm Beach County.
- The official site for Gulf Stream can be found here, Gulf Stream.
- More Information on the demographics for Gulf Stream can be found on the City Page of Gulf Stream.
- Gulf Stream is in the following zipcodes: 33483
- Gulf Stream is located at 26.4903 latitude and -80.0611 longitude.
- Other cities in Palm Beach County we buy in are the following: Loxahatchee Groves, Westlake, Riviera Beach