Need to Move but Don’t have an idea What To Do With an Old Property
Planning to move out of Stamford because of your job? Are you behind in your mortgage payments ? Do you want to transfer or move and start a brand new life after a divorce ? If you’ve been wanting to move in another state or town, the last thing you want to do is just abandon your home and allow it to deteriorate all while the property taxes and other expenses build up. Your house has value and getting some thing in return is what you need.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Foreclosure hounds its victims for at least seven years. So, if you are facing foreclosure in Connecticut, call us today so you can save your future by selling your home to us. we can beat the deadlines set by foreclosure, call us now.
So, How does the process work?
- First provide us with the property address so we can start evaluating the area.
- We’ll schedule an appointment at your earliest convinience.
- We will offer you a non-obligating Cash Offer.
- If you accepted our offer we will buy your property for cash in as little as 7 days.
Too much Debt and Need Cash ASAP
Our objective is to help you sell your home fast. We know that this is a difficult situation for you. We understand, and we’re ready to make you a cash offer so you can get through this difficult time the soonest. Why wait and do nothing? It is never too late to do something when it comes to your finances. Don’t let your house go for nothing, it is not your fault, we know that, and we know you want to fix this situation as soon as possible.
What We Can Do For you
We understand that you can be worried about a lot of things. Not getting what you deserve for your property, about dealing with realtors and all the stress that comes with the selling process. We want to help. Call us. Our main goal is solve all your real estate problems as quickly as possible. Don’t give in to selfish buyers or real estate agents that only wants to take advantage of your situation. Let us offer you a fair price and take that stress away from you. Give us a call at (866)-350-6769 or fill out the form above and let us work together to have this one less worry to deal with.
Are you planning to leave Stamford because of a new career opportunity, increasing crime rate near your area or you just simply found a better neighborhood to start a new life in? If you’ve already decided that you are going somewhere else, it is better to sell your property and get something in return than to keep it and pay for maintenance and property taxes in the future.
Inherited a Property You Don’t Really Need
In this difficult time we understand that you may not want to deal with all the responsibilities that comes with owning a property. From dealing with its maintenance expenses to making sure that you are able to pay property taxes on time. We are here to help you. We can buy your house fast and help you get it off your hands quick so you can focus on dealing with more important things in life. If the owner is deceased, we have experts that will be able to assist you in speeding up the probate process in Connecticut. Don’t waste any more time and save yourself from the stress of having to deal with this alone.
Moving soon? Sell Your Home Before Leaving
We know how awful you might feel about leaving your Connecticut home with no one to care of it. Why burden yourself with this thought. It is already difficult adjusting to a new environment and leaving your friends behind, so why not leave your home with a peace of mind by selling it to someone else who can take care of it. We can process a fast and easy transaction so you can complete a cash sale.
Dodge Foreclosure And Avoid Having Your Credit Destroyed
Foreclosure takes a toll on us when it happens. Aside from losing your home, it has a huge effect on your credit score. In Connecticut, it takes a minimum of five years before they allow you to purchase a house. In order for you to take care of your credit score, you should avoid getting any kind of loan, new credit cards or a car. The debt you have will be kept on your record for seven years. You have to do everything you can to stay away from this trap.
What We Can Do That Your Realtor Can’t
If you are in serious financial trouble and you need to have your house sold immediately. Don’t hesitate and give us a call. We can purchase your house in Stamford right away.
The state of Connecticut…
- The State of Connecticut has a growing population currently standing at 3,590,886 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Connecticut have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of Connecticut is currently in Hartford, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1875. When Hartford has been the capital of Connecticut Since 1875.
- There are so many houses in Connecticut for sale. The size of Connecticut is 17.3 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Connecticut can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Connecticut can be found here, Connecticut.
- More Information on the demographics for Connecticut can be found on the City Page of Connecticut.
The city of Stamford…
- Stamford is based out of Fairfield County.
- The official site for Stamford can be found here, Stamford.
- More Information on the demographics for Stamford can be found on the City Page of Stamford.
- Stamford is in the following zipcodes: 06906, 06907, 06905, 06902, 06903, 06901, 06904, 06910, 06911, 06912, 06913, 06914, 06921, 06926, 06927
- Stamford is located at 41.1035 latitude and -73.5583 longitude.
- Other cities in Fairfield County we buy in are the following: Shelton, Danbury, Norwalk