Should you Sell your house first before you move?
Before you pop your home on the market and move across the country, there is a lot of paperwork that needs to be done. However, if you’re struggling to offload your property to fund your relocation overseas, we are here to help you speed up the process. So that perhaps you can have your cash and be safely ensconced in your new pad
What Makes Us Different
In our many years of experience, we’ve had clients from all walks of life. Each one has different reasons for selling their home, whether its divorce , moving away, or downsizing . No matter what your reasons are, we won’t judge you. Your needs are our utmost priority and we are here to help.
Your satisfaction from our services is of great importance to us.
- With our company you will never suffer from hidden fees or real estate commissions.
- We can close on your house quickly, sometimes within 7 days.
- You are not required to do any repairs or clean ups whatsoever.
- We are able to offer you the best price and surpass any offer you already have.
- Call us anytime at (866)-350-6769
Inherited a Property That You Don’t Really Need
You may have inherited a property that you are not planning to keep and dealing with its maintenance and property taxes can sometimes become too much of a hassle. Call us and we will take care of it for you by buying it in cash and fast. Worse still is if the owner has passed away. It is more difficult to sell the property than if he/she were still alive. Our experienced staff will assist you expedite the probate process in Connecticut so you can sell the property you inherited fast and lessen any cost you may need to deal with.
Don’t let foreclosure in Connecticut follow you around for the next seven years! Get it off your record even before it happens. A foreclosure can hound your credit score and bar you from getting much needed financial loans. Save your family’s future. Call us now and let us help you.
We Can Help You
Do you need to sell your Hartford home quickly? Get in touch with us today! We offer free consultations and property evaluation. We can even make you a cash offer on your home in just a few short days. Act quickly, give us a call at
Honesty, integrity and compassion are our core values. We believe that the circumstances that led to your current situation do not define us. Instead we focus on how we can help you rise up to the occasion and find the best solutions. So if you need quick financial help by selling your home in Connecticut, call us today.
Fast and Dependable
You will be amazed at how fast we can solve your problems. We are not only experienced home buyers in Connecticut but we will see to it that the entire process will run as smooth and as fast as possible for you. Not only that, we can also provide you with other solutions if you decide to keep you house.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Foreclosure is your worst nightmare. Nobody walks away unscathed. That is unless you take action before it happens to you. The truth is foreclosure doesn’t stop with the bank taking away your home– it will not stop hounding for the seven years. And would you risk your family’s future? Call us so we can help you.
The state of Connecticut…
- The State of Connecticut has a growing population currently standing at 3,590,886 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Connecticut have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1788.
- The capital of Connecticut is currently in Hartford, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1875. When Hartford has been the capital of Connecticut Since 1875.
- There are so many houses in Connecticut for sale. The size of Connecticut is 17.3 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Connecticut can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Connecticut can be found here, Connecticut.
- More Information on the demographics for Connecticut can be found on the City Page of Connecticut.
The city of Hartford…
- Hartford is based out of Hartford County.
- The official site for Hartford can be found here, Hartford.
- More Information on the demographics for Hartford can be found on the City Page of Hartford.
- Hartford is in the following zipcodes: 06106, 06105, 06103, 06120, 06112, 06160, 06114, 06101, 06102, 06104, 06115, 06123, 06126, 06132, 06134, 06140, 06141, 06142, 06143, 06144, 06145, 06146, 06147, 06150, 06151, 06152, 06153, 06154, 06155, 06156, 06161, 06167, 06176, 06180, 06183, 06199
- Hartford is located at 41.7661 latitude and -72.6834 longitude.
- Other cities in Hartford County we buy in are the following: New Britain, Bristol