Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Do you remember how difficult it was to get a good credit score? Don’t let all of that effort go to waste. A foreclosure in Colorado that is on your record would mean that you will appear to be a bad investment to anyone who looks at it. This bad record will stay on your record for the next seven years. So letting foreclosure get on your record is a very bad idea. Take action now.
Prevent Foreclosure Before It Happens
Foreclosure in Colorado is just like breaking a mirror– it means seven years of bad financial luck! And this does not happen by accident. Unlike breaking a mirror, this is something that you can stop in its tracks. Call us today so we can make things better.
Eversince we established our company in 2010, we have bought over 750 houses.
- We are local and you’ll get to meet us in person.
- We Pay cash for all the properties we buy and we always buy AS-IS.
- We can close fast, and on your terms!
- We never backout of our offers.
- People in Wheat Ridge have found out that we are the fastest, most reputible company in the area!
We Find Solutions
If you’ve been facing many sleepless nights and stressed hours from collections calls and harassing emails, then give us a call. It doesn’t need to be this way. We can help you in planning financially and get the burdens of selling your home off your back.
What Makes Us Different
Honesty, integrity and compassion are our core values. We believe that the circumstances that led to your current situation do not define us. Instead we focus on how we can help you rise up to the occasion and find the best solutions. So if you need quick financial help by selling your home in Colorado, call us today.
How to Avoid Ruining Your Credit Record Due to Foreclosure?
Waking up one day, losing your house and having a black mark on your credit record, is a nightmare for anyone. Never be in that nightmare. We are here to help you. Although we cannot save your house for you, we can save your credit score for the next seven years. How? In the state of Colorado, homeowners who suffer foreclosure not only lose their houses, but also earns a black mark on their credit record. This means that they will not be able to own another house in the next five years or take any loans for the next seven years. We surely don’t want you to suffer that fate.
Avoid Foreclosing Your Future
If your are on the brink of a foreclosure give us a call. You do not want this stamp on your financial records because foreclosure will ruin all hopes for financial recovery.
You should understand that a stamp of a foreclosure will remove your access to good loans and expose you to predatory lending. It will also prevent your from moving on and getting a new house for your family. Call us so we can discuss your options , do not wait for foreclosure to happen to you.
Moving Out and Selling Your House?
Are you in a point where you are trying to move forward to the next chapter of your life? Perhaps, this means moving out to another state and buying another house there. This means, you will need to sell your current home right away. But selling your house can be a painful process. No worries, we’ll make it easier for you. You must remember that it is important for you to sell the house before you move out, to make sure it stays protected. But you don’t have to wait for too long. We can help you sell your house in Wheat Ridge, on the soonest time possible.
Assets and Divorce
When dealing with divorce , not only are you departing from your partner for a long time, you will also be departing from the properties that you shared together for the past couple of years – that includes your house. For some, it could be a good thing but for many, this is painful. That is why the process should not be prolonged and the easiest way is to be able to sell your house fast. We understand what you’re going through and we want to help you.
The state of Colorado…
- The State of Colorado has a growing population currently standing at 5,456,574 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Colorado have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1876.
- The capital of Colorado is currently in Denver, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1867. When Denver has been the capital of Colorado Since 1867.
- There are so many houses in Colorado for sale. The size of Colorado is 153.4 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Colorado can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Colorado can be found here, Colorado.
- More Information on the demographics for Colorado can be found on the City Page of Colorado.
The city of Wheat Ridge…
- Wheat Ridge is based out of Jefferson County.
- The official site for Wheat Ridge can be found here, Wheat Ridge.
- More Information on the demographics for Wheat Ridge can be found on the City Page of Wheat Ridge.
- Wheat Ridge is in the following zipcodes: 80033, 80214, 80034
- Wheat Ridge is located at 39.7728 latitude and -105.1030 longitude.
- Other cities in Jefferson County we buy in are the following: Lakewood, Arvada