Looking to Sell Before You Move?
We understand that time is of the essence if you are looking to sell in Colorado before you can move on to your new start. This is why we serve our clients with the fastest and most efficient service possible.
Getting Divorced is Not Easy. Let us Help You
No one ever wants to get a divorce . You surely didn’t walk down the aisle thinking that one day you will be separated from your partner. It’s always a painful experience. Another painful experience that comes with it is dividing your assets between you and your partner, so much more if you have a house. Selling your house can take time, and it will just prolong your suffering. We can help you ease the discomfort and pain during the process.
Feel free to contact us for any question regarding:
- The process of offering you a cash offer.
- How we help homeowners prevent foreclosure in Parker.
- Our company and the way we conduct our business.
- Any type of question you have that hasn’t been answered yet.
We Are Here to Help
It’s not easy to sell a house. The process takes a long time and it takes a lot of your energy to go to and from different places. But you don’t have to worry about that anymore. We are here to help you. Just give us a call at (866)-350-6769 and our pool of real estate experts are ready to help you anytime of the day. You don’t have to take on all the stress by yourself. Let us help you.
Too much Debt and Need Cash ASAP
Our objective is to help you sell your home fast. We know that this is a difficult situation for you. We understand, and we’re ready to make you a cash offer so you can get through this difficult time the soonest. Why wait and do nothing? It is never too late to do something when it comes to your finances. Don’t let your house go for nothing, it is not your fault, we know that, and we know you want to fix this situation as soon as possible.
Moving soon? Sell Your Home Before Leaving
Not all reasons for selling a home has to be “bad”. It can also be good like that new job offer you’ve got. It might involve moving across the globe or out of state and if it does then now is the time to sell your home in Parker. Opportunities come unexpectedly so let us help you sell your home in a quick and easy process at a fair price.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Parker?
Publish an MLS Listing
Wait for potential buyers
Under go price negotiation with the buyer
Wait for the house’s inspection reports
Repair any violations as a result of the report
Wait for the estoppel letter and title search
Wait for the bank’s financing approval
Get a closing date scheduled after talking with the title company
Work out any unexpected scenarios that might come up on or before the closing date
It can take weeks, months and sometimes even years before you are able to sell your house . This is the area where we can assist you. We will buy your house directly, eliminating commission expenses that you will have to pay to a realtor . You will be able to avoid paying expensive repair bills as we will be buying your house As-Is. This is on a cash basis meaning you don’t have to go and wait for the bank. Homeowners across the United States come to us so the we can buy their properties fast. Here are the most common reasons as to why homeowners come to us.
Acquired Inheritance That You Don’t Want to Keep
Inheriting a property can sometimes be a headache. You suddenly have to deal with the maintenance and the taxes that comes with it. If you don’t really intend to keep the property for yourself, might as well sell it fast so you can get quick cash and stop thinking about how you can keep up with the payments for the house.
Which Property Do We Buy
We don’t really consider where your house is as long as it is located in Parker, we try to buy it. We are interested in buying houses located in or around:
The state of Colorado…
- The State of Colorado has a growing population currently standing at 5,456,574 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Colorado have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1876.
- The capital of Colorado is currently in Denver, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1867. When Denver has been the capital of Colorado Since 1867.
- There are so many houses in Colorado for sale. The size of Colorado is 153.4 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Colorado can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Colorado can be found here, Colorado.
- More Information on the demographics for Colorado can be found on the City Page of Colorado.
The city of Parker…
- Parker is based out of Douglas County.
- The official site for Parker can be found here, Parker.
- More Information on the demographics for Parker can be found on the City Page of Parker.
- Parker is in the following zipcodes: 80138, 80134
- Parker is located at 39.5075 latitude and -104.7746 longitude.
- Other cities in Douglas County we buy in are the following: Castle Rock