Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Grand Junction?
That is where are can help you. We will buy your property directly meaning no need to pay a commission, As-Is (no need to spend anything for repairs and renovations), in Cash (no need to wait for bank approvals), and most of all worry and hassle free.
Need to Relocate and Don’t Have an Idea What To Do With an Old Property
Have you decided to move out of state? You might have received an offer for a new job elsewhere or you are getting concerned with the increasing crime rate near your area. Whatever the reason may be, leaving your house behind might not be such a great idea. Not only it is subject to deterioration it is also exposed to negative elements. From natural disasters to vandalism caused by rude and disrespectful people. Give us the chance to make a fair offer for your house so we can get it off your hands as quickly as possible and you can start your new life elsewhere.
Why Homeowners choose to work with us?
- We are able to give a cash advance of up to $10,000 before closing.
- We are known to provide a smooth transaction and easy process.
- Our dedicated team closed over 750 transaction since 2010.
- We donate 10% of our profits to charity.
We include relocation assistance, credit, and legal advise as part of our service in assisting families secure a stable financial future. After all, the best advertisement is word-of-mouth from a satisfied client.
What Do We Have to Offer?
As you might already know, we buy houses in Grand Junction. We are known for buy houses quickly, for a very fair price. But aside from that, we also have additional services to help you more in your quest to sell your house . We have a group of friendly and competent home-selling experts who are ready to provide assistance in credit counseling as well as helping you move out of your house, once it is sold. We also have connections to legal services which will help you further, especially in the legal aspects of selling your house. So as you can see. We have it all for you. Call us now to learn more.
Unable to Sell Property Due to Poor Condition
You might be living in your property for some time now and has completely disregarded the state of your home. Bare in mind, homes that require a lot of work will not sell for the same amount as compared to homes that do not require work. Oftentimes, buyers will refuse to pay high value for homes with deferred maintenance. To add, most buyers requires added incentive as compensation for unforeseen problems as well. Since we buy properties As-Is then you don’t have to spend money with repairs. We are ready to take your property off your hands as quickly as possible.
Everybody hopes and dreams of their happily ever after. Nobody wants a tragic or tearful ending, but when divorce does happen you can then find yourself swamped with the legalities of properties and sometimes custody.
Divorce takes so much time and energy that sometimes the process eats up the much-needed healing time for both parties. If you are going through a divorce in Colorado, we can make it less difficult by processing your home’s sale and give you more time to focus on moving on.
Are you in a Hurry to Sell Your House Fast in Grand Junction?
If you come to us, we can buy your house directly, As-Is, for cash and most importantly hassle-free. No need to pay for commission as you will if you deal with a real estate agent , no need to spend anything for repairs and home improvements and no need to wait for bank approval for loan. We offer fast and simple solution for you.
Property owners all over the country goes to us if they need to sell their properties fast. Some of the most common reasons are:
We Can Help
If you want to find out what your options are in selling your home in Colorado give us a call so we can help you. Our company provides legal advise and financial counseling on whatever your outlooks are, even if your home may be encumbered, facing foreclosure or when you are undergoing personal circumstances which are affecting your decision to sell.
Our consultation is a no-commitment, no pressure discussion. Call us today at (866)-350-6769 or drop us a note using our contact form.
The state of Colorado…
- The State of Colorado has a growing population currently standing at 5,456,574 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Colorado have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1876.
- The capital of Colorado is currently in Denver, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1867. When Denver has been the capital of Colorado Since 1867.
- There are so many houses in Colorado for sale. The size of Colorado is 153.4 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Colorado can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Colorado can be found here, Colorado.
- More Information on the demographics for Colorado can be found on the City Page of Colorado.
The city of Grand Junction…
- Grand Junction is based out of Mesa County.
- The official site for Grand Junction can be found here, Grand Junction.
- More Information on the demographics for Grand Junction can be found on the City Page of Grand Junction.
- Grand Junction is in the following zipcodes: 81505, 81507, 81506, 81504, 81501, 81502
- Grand Junction is located at 39.0881 latitude and -108.5675 longitude.
- Other cities in Mesa County we buy in are the following: