Handling Your Assets for Divorce
People get married with hopes and dreams of living with that same person for the rest of their lives. Sometimes it happens that people find themselves going through divorce . Then what happens to your joint properties? This is where we come in. We can help you sell your home fast so you can divide your assets during divorce without dragging out the process. We can give you fair price for your home in Colorado and process the paperwork as quickly as possible.
Dodge Foreclosure And Avoid Having Your Credit Destroyed
Foreclosure takes a toll on us when it happens. Aside from losing your home, it has a huge effect on your credit score. In Colorado, it takes a minimum of five years before they allow you to purchase a house. In order for you to take care of your credit score, you should avoid getting any kind of loan, new credit cards or a car. The debt you have will be kept on your record for seven years. You have to do everything you can to stay away from this trap.
If you are dealing with any of the following situations, we can help you!
- Inherited a property you are not interested in keeping.
- Need to relocate as soon as possible.
- Not interested in paying any real estate fees or commissions.
- Own a distressed property that you are unable to deal with.
- Own a vacant house and can’t afford to keep paying the property taxes.
- Foreclosure in Commerce City
- Dealing with troublesome tenants.
- Need a bigger or a smaller house.
Need to Move and is unable to Sell His Property Fast
Thinking of moving out of Commerce City for a better job opportunity, or you no longer feel safe living in your current neighborhood? Whatever reason you may have, it is not a good idea to just leave your current property and move to a new one. You will end up paying for a lot of expenses such as maintenance and property taxes. It is so much better to sell your property and get something in return giving you one less thing to worry about.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Commerce City?
You can enjoy living in Commerce City with its interesting museums and beautiful sights and landmarks, but if you are planning to sell your house fast, maybe due to increasing crime rate in your area or there is very little community engagement, as people tend to do their own thing. We can help you.
Everyday, more and more people in the US are learning that selling their home is the best option there is. It may seem like an impossible and tedious process at first, but we can help lessen the stress for you by working with you every step of the way.
Too Much Debt and Needs Cash Asap
Now might be the best time to sell your house if you are in too much debt. Not only is it stressful to deal with debt collectors and all of the harassing phone calls, it can also affect your ability to perform well at work. Many property owners all over the US are stuck with over-inflated mortgages and unbelievable interest rates that it seems impossible to take. If you are behind on bills and payments, or are in danger of a foreclosure, now is the best time to call us. We can help provide a solution to your financial needs.
We Can Help
If you want to find out what your options are in selling your home in Colorado give us a call so we can help you. Our company provides legal advise and financial counseling on whatever your outlooks are, even if your home may be encumbered, facing foreclosure or when you are undergoing personal circumstances which are affecting your decision to sell.
Our consultation is a no-commitment, no pressure discussion. Call us today at (866)-350-6769 or drop us a note using our contact form.
How to Avoid Ruining Your Credit Record Due to Foreclosure?
Are you aware of the law in Colorado that if you have foreclosure in your name, you will not be able to buy a house for the next five years? You will also have an extra hard time in getting loans or credit card applications approved because of a black mark in your credit record? This is why you have to avoid foreclosure at all cost, in any way. And we have the perfect solution for you. Call us now!
Dividing Assets in Divorce
We are not happy with the divorce statistics. We understand how difficult it is for both parties involved and much more so if there are children involved. So why drag the process of dividing your assets on? Our company specializes in quick and seamless transaction of buying your home. Let’s talk.
The state of Colorado…
- The State of Colorado has a growing population currently standing at 5,456,574 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in Colorado have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1876.
- The capital of Colorado is currently in Denver, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1867. When Denver has been the capital of Colorado Since 1867.
- There are so many houses in Colorado for sale. The size of Colorado is 153.4 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for Colorado can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for Colorado can be found here, Colorado.
- More Information on the demographics for Colorado can be found on the City Page of Colorado.
The city of Commerce City…
- Commerce City is based out of Adams County.
- The official site for Commerce City can be found here, Commerce City.
- More Information on the demographics for Commerce City can be found on the City Page of Commerce City.
- Commerce City is in the following zipcodes: 80640, 80022
- Commerce City is located at 39.8638 latitude and -104.8434 longitude.
- Other cities in Adams County we buy in are the following: Brighton, Aurora, Northglenn