Handling Your Assets for Divorce
People get married with hopes and dreams of living with that same person for the rest of their lives. Sometimes it happens that people find themselves going through divorce . Then what happens to your joint properties? This is where we come in. We can help you sell your home fast so you can divide your assets during divorce without dragging out the process. We can give you fair price for your home in California and process the paperwork as quickly as possible.
How Your Credit Record is Connected to Your House
How can you avoid foreclosure and risking your credit record? The solution is with us. A lot of homeowners have approached us because they fear that their houses will be foreclosed on and that it will ruin their credit record. This is definitely a problem worth being concerned about. Once you have foreclosure in your name in California, you will suffer several long-term effects. For the next seven years, you will not be able to apply for any credit card or loan, and for the next five years, you will not be allowed to own another house. This is why, we do everything possible to help our clients avoid this consequences. So let us help you.
Why Homeowners choose to work with us?
- We are able to give a cash advance of up to $10,000 before closing.
- We are known to provide a smooth transaction and easy process.
- Our dedicated team closed over 750 transaction since 2010.
- We donate 10% of our profits to charity.
A Sale Delayed is a Sale Denied.
Making decisions when it comes to an impending foreclosure, while it’s extremely difficult, has to be done quickly. You need to decide right away whether you would want to sell your Windsor home and how fast. Waiting longer will cost you a lot more and will cause more problems for you in the future. In California, it will take five years to own another house and seven years to apply for a credit card, once you have foreclosure record under your name. This is why, to avoid this kind of situation, you should act fast – wise but fast. And we are here to help you along the way.
Divorce and Division of Assets
Take out the emotion and the undue delays off the process in selling your assets and leave the paperwork to us. We understand how stressful and frustrating divorce can be, so we have come up with a solution. If you are selling your home in California and are going through a divorce, let us help you make it less complicated.
Sell Before You Move
Are you moving out of Windsor? If the long commute is getting to you, or if you are just looking for a fresh start consider selling your home before you leave. If things haven’t worked out maybe all it takes is a new place. We can help you process a quick sale of your property and give a fair price so you have your funds even before you start your journey.
The Secret in Selling Your House Fast in Windsor, California.
Are you struggling in finding a way to sell your house fast in Windsor? You might just have found the solution that you are looking for. Give us a call right away and we will buy your house in cash. We specialize in buying houses for cash, no matter what the equity or the condition of the house is. We’ve helped a lot of homeowners. It’s time that we help you.
Inherited a Property You Don’t Really Need
When you inherit a property, maintaining and dealing with its property taxes comes with it. If you don’t intend to keep it in the future, it would better to just let it go and get something out of it. Selling a property when the owner has passed is quite different in selling a property if the owner is still alive. Our staff will not only help you with the probate process in California but also assist you with the entire selling process from beginning to end.
We Can Help
If you want to find out what your options are in selling your home in California give us a call so we can help you. Our company provides legal advise and financial counseling on whatever your outlooks are, even if your home may be encumbered, facing foreclosure or when you are undergoing personal circumstances which are affecting your decision to sell.
Our consultation is a no-commitment, no pressure discussion. Call us today at (866)-350-6769 or drop us a note using our contact form.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Windsor…
- Windsor is based out of Sonoma County.
- The official site for Windsor can be found here, Windsor.
- More Information on the demographics for Windsor can be found on the City Page of Windsor.
- Windsor is in the following zipcodes: 95492
- Windsor is located at 38.5417 latitude and -122.8086 longitude.
- Other cities in Sonoma County we buy in are the following: Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Sonoma