Give Us A Ring or Drop a Note
Drop us a note using the contact form today or call us at (866)-350-6769, we offer a risk free consultation.
Which Property Do We Buy
We don’t really consider the location of the property that we buy just as long as the it is a Watsonville home, we will buy it.
If you are dealing with any of the following situations, we can help you!
- Inherited a property you are not interested in keeping.
- Need to relocate as soon as possible.
- Not interested in paying any real estate fees or commissions.
- Own a distressed property that you are unable to deal with.
- Own a vacant house and can’t afford to keep paying the property taxes.
- Foreclosure in Watsonville
- Dealing with troublesome tenants.
- Need a bigger or a smaller house.
Are You Selling Your House to Avoid Foreclosure?
Foreclosure is definitely a challenge and a problem that you should avoid. Not only will it rob you of the precious home that you worked hard for, it will also ruin your credit record, making it difficult for you to apply for any credit or loan in the next few years. Losing your house is punishment enough. Any long term effects should be avoided at all cost and we are here to help you in saving your house from foreclosure and your credit score from impending destruction.
Looking for a Quick Cash Sale in Watsonville, CA?
Selling your home is never easy. This is where your feet lead you home to everyday of your life. This is where your mind subconsciously wanders to when you feel tired and stressed out. Now you find yourself needing to let go of your precious abode because of certain situations that have happened.
Don’t let the condition of your home think lesser of it. We buy all types of homes in Watsonville. We don’t care whatever condition they come in.
Moving Out and Moving On
When you move out of your house for a period longer than a year, you are leaving it without an owner. You might have thought of renting it to other people, but who would manage your property like their own? Surely, you had thought long and hard about what to do with your orphaned property. We can help. Consider selling so you don’t have to maintain two properties at the same time. Also, this will save you the worries of having to maintain your utility services as well as checking in regularly. Move out and move on. We offer fast tracked processing to make sure you have your cash before you leave.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Do you remember how difficult it was to get a good credit score? Don’t let all of that effort go to waste. A foreclosure in California that is on your record would mean that you will appear to be a bad investment to anyone who looks at it. This bad record will stay on your record for the next seven years. So letting foreclosure get on your record is a very bad idea. Take action now.
We Buy Homes in Watsonville
In situations where you are left exposed to predatory lending and home buyers who are out to make money out of your circumstances, you are left second guessing every one’s motive for helping you out. Our company’s mission is to create a win-win solution for homeowners in California who are in need of a financial bail out. We give you control in an otherwise hopeless situation. No matter what condition your home is in, we can help you find a fix. Call us today and we will show you how we can help you and your loved ones.
We get it
You might be worried about not being able to get the value of your investment or losing your home to buyers who will take advantage of your situation and give you an absurd price for your property. There are many things that you might be considering and worrying about right now. Don’t lose hope. Don’t become too desperate when it comes to selling your hard earned house. Give us the chance to give you a fair offer for your house. We promise that we won’t waste your time.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Watsonville…
- Watsonville is based out of Santa Cruz County.
- The official site for Watsonville can be found here, Watsonville.
- More Information on the demographics for Watsonville can be found on the City Page of Watsonville.
- Watsonville is in the following zipcodes: 95076, 95019, 95077
- Watsonville is located at 36.9206 latitude and -121.7706 longitude.
- Other cities in Santa Cruz County we buy in are the following: Santa Cruz