Inherited a Property That They Don’t Really Need
Inheriting a property can sometimes be too much to deal with. Suddenly you will be faced with dealing with all of its maintenance and legal expenses. Not to mention all of the paper works that comes along with it. Having to sell a property after the owner dies is not as simple as selling when the owner is still alive. Our team has handled countless number of cases with this situation. We will help you speed up the probate process in California so that you can sell your property quick and save you from further expenses.
Unable to Sell Your Property Due to its Poor Condition
You may have neglected some parts of you home that now needs major repairs thus making it difficult to sell. Or maybe it is better to just buy a new home elsewhere since it might be too much of an inconvenience for you to deal with the repairs. Our friendly staff will help you with the entire selling process the fastest time possible. This is a very good option for you to take, especially if you have already bought a new property somewhere else and you need to sell your old home fast. We will buy your home As-Is, so there is nothing else that you need to think about such us needing to have your home repaired first or any problems that you might encounter when you decided to deal with a real estate agent to sell your home.
There are times that even if a house is in great shape it can still be swamped with so many legal issues and encumbrances that is make it almost impossible to sell. Our experts staff will be the one to take care of any liens, code violations, open permits, past taxes and easements for you so you can have your property sold as quickly as possible. You don’t have to deal with any legal issues when it comes to selling your property, let us deal with it for you.
Why Homeowners choose to work with us?
- We are able to give a cash advance of up to $10,000 before closing.
- We are known to provide a smooth transaction and easy process.
- Our dedicated team closed over 750 transaction since 2010.
- We donate 10% of our profits to charity.
Whatever Your Reason is We Are Here to Help
We know that your property is important for you and we understand that you are selling your house in Tracy for a reason. And we want you to know that whatever the reason is, we are here to help.
You might be under a huge amount of debt right now, or you are in an unfortunate circumstance. One cannot anticipate everything that will happen in our lives. And we understand. This is why we are here to give you more fair options in selling your house. We want to help you get through whatever you’re going through.
We Can Help
Let us help you through the process of selling your home in California. It can be an arduous process to go through, but with our market experts, we can have it processed in no time. Plus you can ensure that you get a fair price for your property. When you call and speak to our market experts, they will help you explore your options with no commitments and no hidden fees.
Going Through Divorce?
We can not fast track the process of divorce or of healing for you but what we can do is fast track the division of your joint property: your home. We understand that nobody wants to spend a single minute longer than necessary in settling a divorce. We have assisted many clients going through divorce in a quick and efficient transactions that have saved them the time and money. We can do the same for you. Call us for a no-commitment consultation today.
It Is an Honor To Be of Service to You
When you are selling a house in California, the process can be compared to a maze; you can easily get lost. Know that we are here, ready and willing to assist you. It is our purpose and desire to help homeowners like you weave through the process of house selling and be able to get a fast and easy resolution which we know you need. We are expert in a win-win situation, and we are here with you all the way.
What We Can Do That Your Realtor Can’t
If you are in serious financial trouble and you need to have your house sold immediately. Don’t hesitate and give us a call. We can purchase your house in Tracy right away.
Protect Your Future Right Now
Changes happen in your area. Anything can happen and can negatively reflect on the value of your home in Tracy. You may not be a contributor to foreclosure statistics in the neighborhood, but it can impact your market value. Rising crime rates can also prevent you from getting affair price for your home. No matter these roadblocks, we are here to hep. We can assist you to get the best reasonable offer for your home in any market situation.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Tracy…
- Tracy is based out of San Joaquin County.
- The official site for Tracy can be found here, Tracy.
- More Information on the demographics for Tracy can be found on the City Page of Tracy.
- Tracy is in the following zipcodes: 95377, 95376, 95304
- Tracy is located at 37.7254 latitude and -121.4447 longitude.
- Other cities in San Joaquin County we buy in are the following: Stockton, Manteca, Lodi