Foreclosure? Walk Away Unscathed
Is foreclosure threatening the roof over your head? It won’t stop there. Further down the road, it will also destroy your financial capability and career potentials– for the next seven years. So rid yourself of those looming dark clouds and find hope for a better tomorrow. We can help you move onto the next stage of your life with positive prospects. Now serving California in its entirety . Call us today if you or your loved one needs help.
We Can Help
Can’t make heads or tails of the process of selling your home in California? You can spend time trying to muddle your way through all the complexities, or you can call us and we can guide you through the whole process. We are top home buyers in California so why not call us now?
And that’s not all why you should use us!
- You get to choose the date you move out.
- We buy any type of property! Houses, condos, townhomes and at any price range!
- We offer a creative real estate solution for even the most complex problems! inherited property, probate, distressed homes, foreclosure, homes with fines and liens, upside down and more!
- We are extremely competent when it comes to inherited properties! We can also take care of the probate process for you!
- We are connected with moving companies in case you need to relocate.
We Find Solutions
A quick cash sale is your way out when faced with foreclosure. This means that your financial record or credit report is saved from being tagged as a “high-risk” investment by their loan matrix.
By preventing foreclosure, you can now get access to getting a new home as well as access to much needed bank loan for a fresh start. Do not let foreclosure get on your record. We also understand that in stopping it, your transaction needs to be quick and efficient and this our area of expertise. Call us today so we can discuss your options .
Are You Moving Out of State?
If you are trying to sell your house in Thousand Oaks as you are trying to move into another city or state, we understand your struggle. We know that selling your house while you are moving out is not an easy feat to accomplish. You will be pressed for time and you might be forced to leave your house before you even have it sold. And this is not advisable. We are here to help you. We will be able to buy your house for cash, even before you move out, to make sure that your house is taken good care of and you will have cash in hand for your next journey.
Give Us A Ring or Drop a Note
Drop us a note using the contact form today or call us at (866)-350-6769, we offer a risk free consultation.
Getting foreclosed on is not the worst thing to happen to you, it is the start of the worst seven years. If you will allow foreclosure to happen to you in California, then you will lose your credit rating and your credit score that you’ve worked so hard to protect will be affected. This will reflect on everything from cable services to possible loan applications. So if you are facing foreclosure, call us.
Looking for a Quick Cash Sale in Thousand Oaks, CA?
Have you tried listing your own home? Do you feel like you are not getting the best offers? If you have tried listing your home in Thousand Oaks for sale and need cash fast then call us.
Discouraged by the hassles of selling your home when you know you need funds fast? We can help you get your funds as fast as possible. Allow us to give you a hand. We helped a number of homeowners in California and we have made sure they walk away happy.
Neglected Property, Making it Hard to Sell
Legal issues can also be something that is hindering you to sell your house. Your house might be in great shape but is plagued with legal issues, that if it is not addressed properly will make it difficult for you to sell your house. We have a team of experts that will be able to deal with this for you. Expects us to deal with any liens, code violation, past due taxes, open permits and easements that might come in selling your house so you can focus your attention to other important things in life.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Thousand Oaks…
- Thousand Oaks is based out of Ventura County.
- The official site for Thousand Oaks can be found here, Thousand Oaks.
- More Information on the demographics for Thousand Oaks can be found on the City Page of Thousand Oaks.
- Thousand Oaks is in the following zipcodes: 91320, 91361, 91362, 91360, 91319, 91358, 91359
- Thousand Oaks is located at 34.1914 latitude and -118.8755 longitude.
- Other cities in Ventura County we buy in are the following: Oxnard, Camarillo, Simi Valley