Buying Houses in Temple City
There is only one thing we want to do – that is to help you sell your house as soon as possible. It is our mission to help you move on to the next chapter of your life in a timely manner. You may find yourself in a difficult situation, and we want to make it easier for you. We offer you a cash payment when we buy your house. Easy, fast and hassle-free – that is our motto. We will make your transition smooth and fast, freeing you from the painful and tedious process that you have to go through. It’s not your fault, that’s just how life is sometimes. But it doesn’t mean you have to suffer. We are here to back you up!
Call us Today
Let us help you sell before foreclosure dictates your financial prospects for the next seven years. Don’t let it this happen to your family, stop foreclosure in its tracks. Recover from financial ruin.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
There are many legal reasons why people need to sell their house. For one they may be considering filing for bankruptcy and need to quickly sell their house so that they can have a fresh start. There are times that even if the house was properly maintained, it can have so many legal encumbrances that is making it hard to sell. We have experts who can deal with this for you. Expect us to deal with any liens, open permits, code violations, past taxes and easements that might come with selling your house. By dealing with them for you, you can finally sell your house.
Looking for a Quick Home Sale in Temple City, CA?
Everyone remembers the big real estate bubble and many are weary of buying homes but trends and statistics do not matter when a homeowner is in dire need of funds.
Sell your home in Temple City without thinking about how it looks or if equity will affect it. We assess homes without the need to stage it. We buy homes in California. Call us today.
Moving Out and Moving On
Do you know someone who is facing foreclosure? Or someone that needs funds so that they can move out? Send them to us so we can help them out. A foreclosure has dire results on a person’s credit report, let alone a family’s future. A move to another state while setting up a real property sale means you can only speak to your agents on scheduled time and will need to follow up on showings and other complexities of selling a home. Stress no more, we can help you get your funds by selling your home in California even before you move out. Call us now!
Getting the help of a typical real estate agent may take too much time. They need to:
Grab this opportunity today. No need to hire realtors and go through the hassle of dealing with them and having to pay a commission. We will buy your house directly, AS-IS, for cash meaning no time is wasted in waiting for bank approvals etc.
What We Can Do For you
We understand that you can be worried about a lot of things. Not getting what you deserve for your property, about dealing with realtors and all the stress that comes with the selling process. We want to help. Call us. Our main goal is solve all your real estate problems as quickly as possible. Don’t give in to selfish buyers or real estate agents that only wants to take advantage of your situation. Let us offer you a fair price and take that stress away from you. Give us a call at (866)-350-6769 or fill out the form above and let us work together to have this one less worry to deal with.
Are you planning to leave Temple City because of a new career opportunity, increasing crime rate near your area or you just simply found a better neighborhood to start a new life in? If you’ve already decided that you are going somewhere else, it is better to sell your property and get something in return than to keep it and pay for maintenance and property taxes in the future.
There Should Always Be an Option
Our primary objective is to sell your home in California at a fair price as quickly as possible so you can focus on the future. You may be hounded by bad debts or facing a tough time, we understand your situation. Don’t wait around for relief, bring in our experts so you can find the best solution in no time.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Temple City…
- Temple City is based out of Los Angeles County.
- The official site for Temple City can be found here, Temple City.
- More Information on the demographics for Temple City can be found on the City Page of Temple City.
- Temple City is in the following zipcodes: 91780
- Temple City is located at 34.1022 latitude and -118.0579 longitude.
- Other cities in Los Angeles County we buy in are the following: Los Angeles, Paramount, Manhattan Beach