We Want to Help
If you are trying to sell your house in California, we are here to help you. We all know that the process of selling a house in California is complicated and tiresome. Many homeowners like you just give up and sell their houses for a much lower prices or turn over the process to traditional real estate agents , which can either rip you off of the fair price for your home or it can take you years to actually receive cash for your sale. Do not let that happen to you. We can help you sell your house and get cash in hand, as soon as possible.
What We Can Do For you
You maybe worried about a lot of things. Things such as buyers who may want to purchase your home at an insanely low price. More so, real estate agents may even persuade you into selling your home at a lower price due to its condition and shape so that they can use that as a leverage when to comes to negotiating with possible buyers. You may not have much time in hand, that is why you might become too eager to sell your house at a price that is not even half of its value in the market. We are here to help you solve all your problems when it comes to selling your house. Don’t fall into this traps and let us help you get the most amount possible out of your home.
The first instance that you’ve thought about selling your house can be quite stressful since you may not have any idea how to even start. No need to worry as our professional and accommodating staff will help you go throughout the entire selling and moving process. In addition to us buying your house in cash, we can help you with your moving expenses as well once we have purchased your home.
We work really hard to create a win win situation. Here is why more and more homeowners choose to work with us:
- You work directly with the end buyer with no middle men.
- You are not paying anything upfront and there are no commissions or fees involved.
- You don’t have to worry about repairs.
- You don’t need to worry about locating a competent real estate agent.
- No need to deal with showings and keeping the house at good shape all the time.
Be Proactive. Pre-empt Foreclosure
Are you on the brink of foreclosure ? Call us now so we can discuss a way out. Protect your financial future.
Are You Moving Out of State?
If you are trying to sell your house in Stockton as you are trying to move into another city or state, we understand your struggle. We know that selling your house while you are moving out is not an easy feat to accomplish. You will be pressed for time and you might be forced to leave your house before you even have it sold. And this is not advisable. We are here to help you. We will be able to buy your house for cash, even before you move out, to make sure that your house is taken good care of and you will have cash in hand for your next journey.
Dividing Your Assets in Divorce
Divorce is one of those things that we hope and pray never happens to any marriage. But when it happens to yours, then it is time to move on. If you are considering selling your joint assets you would want it done quickly so you can prioritize planning your fresh start or healing from the ordeal. Call us. We can make things better
We Make Things Better
Under time pressure to sell your home? We can help. We offer quick cash sale in California. Not only is selling your home a complex process, it is also a risky business. Know your home’s worth and don’t cut corners with offers. If you need a speedy and efficient transaction– speak to us today.
Our phone number is (866)-350-6769. Call us or use the form and fill in the details so we can start helping you with this process!
We Are Top Home Buyers in Stockton
Don’t be a victim to predatory lenders and other companies offering a quick sale turn around only to find that is not the case after you have signed your contract with them.
Call us today at (866)-350-6769 and make things better.
How to Save Your Credit Score by Avoiding Foreclosure.
If you are facing a foreclosure, it’s not only your home that’s at stake, but also your credit score. Once your house is foreclosed on and you have it recorded under your name, it will take five years before you can buy another house. You will also be declined for any credit card or loan application for the next seven years. So at any cost, you must avoid foreclosure .
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Stockton…
- Stockton is based out of San Joaquin County.
- The official site for Stockton can be found here, Stockton.
- More Information on the demographics for Stockton can be found on the City Page of Stockton.
- Stockton is in the following zipcodes: 95212, 95210, 95211, 95219, 95209, 95205, 95207, 95206, 95202, 95204, 95203, 95201, 95267, 95269, 95296, 95297
- Stockton is located at 37.9766 latitude and -121.3111 longitude.
- Other cities in San Joaquin County we buy in are the following: Manteca, Tracy, Lodi