Inherited a Property That You Don’t Really Need
You may have inherited a property that you are not planning to keep and dealing with its maintenance and property taxes can sometimes become too much of a hassle. Call us and we will take care of it for you by buying it in cash and fast. Worse still is if the owner has passed away. It is more difficult to sell the property than if he/she were still alive. Our experienced staff will assist you expedite the probate process in California so you can sell the property you inherited fast and lessen any cost you may need to deal with.
Don’t Keep Your Credit Score in the Line. Avoid Foreclosure.
There are so many unexpected and unfortunate things that can happen in life. One of the most difficult times is when you are at a point of choosing whether to let go of your beloved home or suffering through a foreclosure . We understand how difficult it is for you, and we are ready to help . But you should remember not to let your credit score hang on the line. In the state of California, you will have to wait for five years at least just to be able to buy another house, if a foreclosure is recorded under your name. It will also put you in a bad position when you try to take out loans or apply for a credit card. That’s why, you should avoid it, and we are here to help.
Your satisfaction from our services is of great importance to us.
- With our company you will never suffer from hidden fees or real estate commissions.
- We can close on your house quickly, sometimes within 7 days.
- You are not required to do any repairs or clean ups whatsoever.
- We are able to offer you the best price and surpass any offer you already have.
- Call us anytime at (866)-350-6769
Sell Your House in South Pasadena, CA As Soon As Possible
We all have different reasons why we’d like to sell our houses. No matter what that is, we can assist you! Can’t keep up with your mortgage payments , facing foreclosure, or just want to get rid of an old home? You’ve come to the right place.
We get the point that things may not always be in our control and now it got you into serious hardship . Suddenly you can’t pay your mortgage, property taxes or your maintenance payments. Aside from losing your home, your credit rating may also be in great danger.
Going Through Divorce?
We can not fast track the process of divorce or of healing for you but what we can do is fast track the division of your joint property: your home. We understand that nobody wants to spend a single minute longer than necessary in settling a divorce. We have assisted many clients going through divorce in a quick and efficient transactions that have saved them the time and money. We can do the same for you. Call us for a no-commitment consultation today.
We Can Help
If you want to find out what your options are in selling your home in California give us a call so we can help you. Our company provides legal advise and financial counseling on whatever your outlooks are, even if your home may be encumbered, facing foreclosure or when you are undergoing personal circumstances which are affecting your decision to sell.
Our consultation is a no-commitment, no pressure discussion. Call us today at (866)-350-6769 or drop us a note using our contact form.
Thinking of Selling Your South Pasadena Home?
Do you need emergency funds and have decided to sell your home in South Pasadena?
If you are, you might find the difficulties of processing a home sale in California discouraging.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Foreclosure hounds its victims for at least seven years. So, if you are facing foreclosure in California, call us today so you can save your future by selling your home to us. we can beat the deadlines set by foreclosure, call us now.
People paint divorce as an ugly picture, but we know it can also mean the beginning of something new; something hopeful. Let us help you move you on to your fresh start, faster. We buy homes in California as fast and as efficient as possible. We bring you the best deal in a short notice. Call us today!
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of South Pasadena…
- South Pasadena is based out of Los Angeles County.
- The official site for South Pasadena can be found here, South Pasadena.
- More Information on the demographics for South Pasadena can be found on the City Page of South Pasadena.
- South Pasadena is in the following zipcodes: 91030, 91031
- South Pasadena is located at 34.1103 latitude and -118.1573 longitude.
- Other cities in Los Angeles County we buy in are the following: Glendora, West Covina, Maywood