Should you Sell your house first before you move?
You don’t need to face foreclosure if you just need to move away or overseas. Abandoning a property before the foreclosure auction places you at unnecessary risk. You also miss out on an excellent opportunity of turning your home into cash. Thus, allowing your home to be foreclosed will dramatically affect your credit rating and make it more difficult for you to qualify for a new loan in the future. Selling yourSouth Lake Tahoe home before you leave is the best option. And we can help you make it happen in the easiest way possible.
We Can Help
Everybody needs a wingman. If you are selling your home in California, it can be a long and laborious process. With us to guide and help you get it done, it can be a “no sweat” process. Call us at (866)-350-6769 so we can discuss how to make it easier for you. We are here to help make things better.
If you are dealing with any of the following situations, we can help you!
- Inherited a property you are not interested in keeping.
- Need to relocate as soon as possible.
- Not interested in paying any real estate fees or commissions.
- Own a distressed property that you are unable to deal with.
- Own a vacant house and can’t afford to keep paying the property taxes.
- Foreclosure in South Lake Tahoe
- Dealing with troublesome tenants.
- Need a bigger or a smaller house.
It can be hard to maintain a house especially if you are struggling and is living from paycheck to paycheck. If your home is in bad shape and needs major repairs , it may be difficult to find a potential buyer.
We will help you throughout the entire selling process the fastest way possible. If you are looking to sell your house fast and want to move on and continue with your life talk to us. We buy properties As-Is, so there is no need to think about the needed repairs or to deal before selling your house. We will take your house off your hands fast by offering your cash, so you can have one less thing to worry about.
Unable to Sell Your Property Due to its Poor Condition
You may have neglected some parts of you home that now needs major repairs thus making it difficult to sell. Or maybe it is better to just buy a new home elsewhere since it might be too much of an inconvenience for you to deal with the repairs. Our friendly staff will help you with the entire selling process the fastest time possible. This is a very good option for you to take, especially if you have already bought a new property somewhere else and you need to sell your old home fast. We will buy your home As-Is, so there is nothing else that you need to think about such us needing to have your home repaired first or any problems that you might encounter when you decided to deal with a real estate agent to sell your home.
There are times that even if a house is in great shape it can still be swamped with so many legal issues and encumbrances that is make it almost impossible to sell. Our experts staff will be the one to take care of any liens, code violations, open permits, past taxes and easements for you so you can have your property sold as quickly as possible. You don’t have to deal with any legal issues when it comes to selling your property, let us deal with it for you.
Overwhelmed with Selling?
The idea of you selling your house in South Lake Tahoe can sometimes be overwhelming. You might not even have any idea where to begin in the first place. Our friendly and experienced staff is here to help you from the beginning up to the end of the selling process. Not only that but we can also help you with your moving expenses open purchasing your house.
It is but natural to get worried about many things when it comes to selling your house. You might be worried as to how long will it take for you to be able to sell your house. Or if you will get the price that is fair for the value of your property. We get it. Give us a chance to offer you a fair and reasonable price for your house. If time is not on your side, let us take your property off your hands as quickly as possible so you can start planning your future ahead.
So why wait and waste time? Call us now or fill out the form above. Our phone number is (866)-350-6769 Don’t let yourself become a victim to selfish buyers that will take advantage of your situation or to greedy realtors that are only interested in getting their commission. Act now and save yourself from dealing with the stress that this might be giving you.
Call Us Today
We ensure that our clients are well informed of the procedure as we go along through the processing of the sale of your home. You don’t have to be stressed out with all the realty jargon and paperwork involved– we’ll take care of that for you. Call us to experience our service.
Sell Before You Move
Moving out of state? Get cash for your next home purchase by selling your old one. We offer fast processing for situations where homeowners need their cash in hand before they leave. We can also assist you with your relocation. Let us make things better.
What We Can Do For you
You maybe worried about many things. Things such as buyers who may want to buy your home at an unbelievably low price. More so, realtors may even persuade you into selling your home at a lower price due to its condition and shape mainly because they can use that as a leverage when to comes to negotiating with any possible buyers. You may not have much time, that is why you might become too eager to sell your house in South Lake Tahoe at a price that is not even half of its value in the market. We are here to help you solve all your problems when it comes to selling your house.
If you need to have your house sold fast, all you have to do is to give us a call. Our priority is to help you out with all your property problems the shortest time possible. Don’t give in to buyers who may take advantage of your current situation. Give us the chance to discuss this with you and give you a fair price for your property. Do it now before the problem gets worse and make it even harder for you to solve. Our phone number is (866)-350-6769, or feel free to fill out the form above to start working with us now.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of South Lake Tahoe…
- South Lake Tahoe is based out of El Dorado County.
- The official site for South Lake Tahoe can be found here, South Lake Tahoe.
- More Information on the demographics for South Lake Tahoe can be found on the City Page of South Lake Tahoe.
- South Lake Tahoe is in the following zipcodes: 96150, 96151, 96152, 96154, 96156, 96157, 96158
- South Lake Tahoe is located at 38.9393 latitude and -119.9828 longitude.
- Other cities in El Dorado County we buy in are the following: Placerville