What We Can Do That Your Realtor Can’t
Have you ever considered placing your house on the market with the intentions of wanting to save yourself from paying too much maintenance cost and legal fees building up as time passes by? This might have already popped up in your mind but working with Realtors doesn’t seem to solve your problem fast as it might take up a lot of time for them to sell you house.
Realtors only acts as an intermediary between sellers & buyers of real estate/real property. You will have to pay high commissions especially if you’ve decided to hire a full time agent. Depending on how busy your agent is with other clients, your home may not get the attention it requires. You have your goals and priorities. You’ve established your ideal timeline. Hiring an agent introduces someone else’s timeline into the mix, one that may or may not conform to yours.
Looking for Quick Cash Sale?
Sometimes in life we are forced to be practical rather than sentimental but we can not disregard the pain of losing our home especially one we’ve invested ourselves in. You’ve spent countless waking hours in that house and now you have to sell it. We can help you process it as fast as possible so you don’t have to endure undue delays and prolong the agony.
Selling a house the traditional way isn’t neccesary for everyone. Working with us you are not required to:
- Do any repairs or clean ups.
- Waste a lot of time finding a good real estate agent that can actually sell your house fast.
- Sign a long term contract that binds you with a real estate agent.
- Deal with any paperwork and showings.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Santa Cruz?
If you have been planning to put your house on the market then
Rest assured we can help you and can make sure that this process will be hassle free when compared to what you get with a traditional realtor. Realtors will encounter these issues when selling your house:
Looking for a Quick Cash Transaction for your Home?
Each room in your Santa Cruz home holds a precious memory. What if one day you wake up and find yourself forced to sell it? We understand how difficult it could be. So why endure any delays and any unnecessary stress with traditional realtors? Call us so we can make this as quick as possible.
We ensure that our clients receive top quality and efficient service. If you need your home sold efficiently then call us. We make fast home sales possible in Santa Cruz.
We Make Things Better
Have you tried listing your home just to find out what a jungle home listing is? Don’t get stressed out over selling your home, we can help you make it happen in as little time as possible.
Call us at (866)-350-6769. There is a reason why we are the best in business.
We Are Acknowledged Home Buyers in Santa Cruz
More often than not, selling a house is like having an annoying object hanging above your head. You just want to get rid of it as soon as you can, in any way possible. And this is the precious moment that predators wait for. They are looking for opportunities to convince you to lower the price of your house, any way possible. You have to be aware of this. Don’t be a victim. We are here to help you. We will walk you through the right process and help you assess your house for the right price. And we will help you sell your house in cash, at the right price.
Don’t Let Foreclosure Affect You for Long Time
Foreclosure will not only ruin your dreams and aspirations. It would also potentially ruin your credit ratings for the coming years. Once you have foreclosure records, you will have a hard time applying for any loan or credit card in the state of California, for the next seven years. That’s quite a big impact for you. Another thing to note is that foreclosure will also affect your ability to own another house for the next five years. This is because you will not be allowed to own a house within that five long years after a foreclosure. If you don’t want to go through that, we have the best option for you.
Publish an MLS Listing
Wait for potential buyers
Under go price negotiation with the buyer
Wait for the house’s inspection reports
Repair any violations as a result of the report
Wait for the estoppel letter and title search
Wait for the bank’s financing approval
Get a closing date scheduled after talking with the title company
Work out any unexpected scenarios that might come up on or before the closing date
It can take weeks, months and sometimes even years before you are able to sell your house. This is the area where we can assist you. We will buy your house directly, eliminating commission expenses that you will have to pay to a realtor. You will be able to avoid paying expensive repair bills as we will be buying your house As-Is. This is on a cash basis meaning you don’t have to go and wait for the bank. Homeowners across the United States come to us so the we can buy their properties fast. Here are the most common reasons as to why homeowners come to us.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Santa Cruz…
- Santa Cruz is based out of Santa Cruz County.
- The official site for Santa Cruz can be found here, Santa Cruz.
- More Information on the demographics for Santa Cruz can be found on the City Page of Santa Cruz.
- Santa Cruz is in the following zipcodes: 95065, 95064, 95060, 95062, 95061, 95063, 95067
- Santa Cruz is located at 36.9788 latitude and -122.0346 longitude.
- Other cities in Santa Cruz County we buy in are the following: Watsonville