Foreclosure Is Way More Devastating Than You Think
There are other greater things at risk when facing foreclosure . Not only are you going to lose the home that you once valued for a long time, you will also not be able to own or buy another house for the next five years. Foreclosure in your name will also make it all the more difficult for you to be approved of any credit card or loan applications for the next seven years. You don’t have to go through all this. With our services, you will be able to avoid foreclosure and have the extra cash to start a new life after this struggle.
What We Can Do For you
Considering to sell your house can be quite bothersome and stressful especially if this is your first time and if you don’t have any idea where to start. We have been in this business for some time now. Trust us, and we will help you go through the entire selling process every step of the way.
We understand that you might be concerned with a lot of things. Things such as you don’t want be deal with selfish buyers and greedy realtors that only wants to take advantage of your situation. Real estate agents might persuade you to sell your house which maybe in a bad shape at a lower price because they will use it as a leverage when they negotiate with potential buyers. Don’t fall victim to them.
If your main goal is to sell your house quickly and easily, give us a call. Our main priority is to help you with all your real estate problems in the fastest time possible. Don’t fall victim to greedy buyers and selfish real estate agents that will take advantage of your situation. Give us the chance to take that burden away from you so that you can focus on more important things in life. Act now before the situation becomes out of hand. Give us a call at (866)-350-6769 or fill out the form above so we can get this started.
If you are dealing with any of the following situations, we can help you!
- Inherited a property you are not interested in keeping.
- Need to relocate as soon as possible.
- Not interested in paying any real estate fees or commissions.
- Own a distressed property that you are unable to deal with.
- Own a vacant house and can’t afford to keep paying the property taxes.
- Foreclosure in San Jose
- Dealing with troublesome tenants.
- Need a bigger or a smaller house.
Looking to Sell Your house in San Jose ASAP?
It might take a lot of time if you try to think about all of these steps. There are times that you just need to sell your property as quickly as possible. That is where you can count on us.
With us, we can buy your house directly (no commissions), As-Is (no need to spend for repairs ), for cash (no need to wait for bank approvals) and with out any trouble. You will definitely save a lot of time if you choose to come to us.
Property owners all over the country come to us when they are looking to sell their property quick and hassle-free. Some of the most common reasons they talk us are:
Need a Fast Sale of Your San Jose House?
It’s never easy to sell a house. You have to run around to different offices, there is so much paperwork to complete, and you can’t always get the best buyer the first time. So it can take a lot of time and energy to do it. Do you know that it can take months or years to sell a house, depending on your location and the condition of your house?
There’s a simple and fast alternative in selling your house in San Jose. And we offer it! Instead of spending too much time trying to sell your house yourself or having a real estate agent sell it for you, we can buy your property in cash. Regardless of your home condition, the location or equity involved, we will buy it for a reasonable price.
We Know All About House Selling Process in San Jose
We want to be able to sell your house in the shortest time possible because we understand that this is what you need. If you are relocating somewhere or if you have a debt or mortgage to pay off, time is definitely of the essence. That’s why we are here to help you with what you are going through. We understand you, and we understand the process. Therefore, we can definitely help you better. We can buy your house in cash for a fair price, to help you through tough times.
Avoid Foreclosure – We Will Help You
Facing foreclosure doesn’t only threaten your house ownership. It also threatens your credit rating for the next several years. In the state of California, having foreclosure record under your name will disqualify you from owning another house for the next five years. Imagine not being able to buy another house and renting without any returns. That’s awful. Not only that, you will also be automatically rejected from all personal loans or credit card application for the next seven year. It’s a very painful penalty and you wouldn’t want that to happen, ever.
How to Sell Your House Quickly in San Jose, California?
No one ever wanted to sell their house. Aside from the fact that they have some of the best memories inside that house, selling a house is also a very tiring and time-consuming process. To be able to sell a house, you must be prepared emotionally, physically, and mentally for the process that you have to go through.
We Can Help You
There are so many processes that are involved in selling your house. The process is so complicated that it takes a very long time to finish it. Some can take months, some even years, to find the perfect buyer at the perfect price. It doesn’t have to be that way. Our track record, it shows that we have been doing our best to help homebuyers like you find the solution in selling their houses, fast, easy and risk-free. Through our free consultation, we can answer all your questions regarding the process of selling your house in California.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of San Jose…
- San Jose is based out of Santa Clara County.
- The official site for San Jose can be found here, San Jose.
- More Information on the demographics for San Jose can be found on the City Page of San Jose.
- San Jose is in the following zipcodes: 95118, 95128, 95124, 95125, 95126, 95127, 95120, 95123, 95008, 95002, 95117, 95116, 95111, 95110, 95113, 95112, 95119, 95121, 95148, 95133, 95132, 95131, 95130, 95136, 95135, 95134, 95139, 95138, 95037, 95013, 95129, 95122, 95101, 95103, 95106, 95109, 95115, 95141, 95150, 95151, 95153, 95154, 95155, 95156, 95157, 95158, 95159, 95160, 95161, 95164, 95170, 95172, 95173, 95190, 95191, 95192, 95193, 95194, 95196
- San Jose is located at 37.3020 latitude and -121.8488 longitude.
- Other cities in Santa Clara County we buy in are the following: Los Altos, Mountain View, Palo Alto