Foreclosure Is Way More Devastating Than You Think
There are other greater things at risk when facing foreclosure . Not only are you going to lose the home that you once valued for a long time, you will also not be able to own or buy another house for the next five years. Foreclosure in your name will also make it all the more difficult for you to be approved of any credit card or loan applications for the next seven years. You don’t have to go through all this. With our services, you will be able to avoid foreclosure and have the extra cash to start a new life after this struggle.
We Are Ready to Help
We want to help you as soon as we can. That is why we want you to call us as soon as possible so we can help with what you need right away, and so that we can buy your house at the best price, in the fastest time possible. We know that time is of the essence for you, and we definitely want to help you deal with whatever challenges you are facing, or whatever move you are making which leads you to the decision of selling your house. And we will do all our consultations for free – completely no extra charges or fees. So call us now at (866)-350-6769, and we are always ready to help you.
Selling a house the traditional way isn’t neccesary for everyone. Working with us you are not required to:
- Do any repairs or clean ups.
- Waste a lot of time finding a good real estate agent that can actually sell your house fast.
- Sign a long term contract that binds you with a real estate agent.
- Deal with any paperwork and showings.
Selling is not as easy as signing over your property in California, call us today so we can help simplify the process for you. Our experts are available to give you advise and guidance so you can arrive at the best decision. Call us at (866)-350-6769 for a no-commitment consultation.
Unable to Sell Property Due to Poor Condition
You might be living in your property for some time now and has completely disregarded the state of your home. Bare in mind, homes that require a lot of work will not sell for the same amount as compared to homes that do not require work. Oftentimes, buyers will refuse to pay high value for homes with deferred maintenance. To add, most buyers requires added incentive as compensation for unforeseen problems as well. Since we buy properties As-Is then you don’t have to spend money with repairs . We are ready to take your property off your hands as quickly as possible.
We can help you process the quick sale of your home in California. We are happy to offer our legal and financial advise so we can help you plan your future. We won’t let you walk away from the table without helping you plan a bright future.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Roseville?
That is where are can help you. We will buy your property directly meaning no need to pay a commission, As-Is (no need to spend anything for repairs and renovations), in Cash (no need to wait for bank approvals), and most of all worry and hassle free.
Sell Out Before Moving Out
Nothing is constant but change, and when it happens to you, your capacity to adapt will only result to the degree of your success. Congratulations on that new job; or a new addition to the family– whatever good news (or bad news) that changes your situation then get ahead in life by making difficult choices. If you need more rooms or closer commute, call us so we can help you in selling your old home as quickly as possible.
Give us a chance
The idea of selling your home can sometimes be too overwhelming to deal with. You may have doubts selling your home due to sentimental reasons, financial difficulties or due to the pressure of you dealing with your debts. Give us the chance to take the burden off your shoulders. Our friendly staff is waiting and ready to help you get back on the right track again.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Roseville…
- Roseville is based out of Placer County.
- The official site for Roseville can be found here, Roseville.
- More Information on the demographics for Roseville can be found on the City Page of Roseville.
- Roseville is in the following zipcodes: 95661, 95747, 95678
- Roseville is located at 38.7683 latitude and -121.3164 longitude.
- Other cities in Placer County we buy in are the following: Rocklin, Auburn, Lincoln