Many home owners have been affected by the recent housing market crash and have lost their homes to foreclosure , while others ended up owning a home that is worth much less than it did when they first bought it. If you are one of those home owners in Ridgecrest who is facing this situation, there is still time. We can help you save your home or at least get something in return.
House is in a bad shape and is hard to sell
It is possible that your home might be in a bad shape right now, and that is preventing you from being able to sell it. There are times that you might tend to neglect home repairs especially if you are having a hard time going from paycheck to paycheck. Maybe fixing your home is to much work that it is better to just buy a new one instead. Our team of expert staff is here to assist you all through out the selling process. This can be very helpful, especially if you are in a hurry to sell your house . And because we purchase properties As-Is, you will no longer have to deal with needing to have your house repaired before selling it. We will make sure to offer you a fair price for your property to get it off your hands as quickly as possible.
Eversince we established our company in 2010, we have bought over 750 houses.
- We are local and you’ll get to meet us in person.
- We Pay cash for all the properties we buy and we always buy AS-IS.
- We can close fast, and on your terms!
- We never backout of our offers.
- People in Ridgecrest have found out that we are the fastest, most reputible company in the area!
Avoid Foreclosure And Save Your Future
A foreclosure in California could drive your credit score to the ground for a minimum of seven years. It will prevent your family from getting much needed financial loans. Not only that, you will not be able to own a home for the next five years after a foreclosure. Don’t lose hope. Call us today and let us explore your options . We are to help.
Have a home in Ridgecrest? Need to sell fast?
We understand what fair price means to home owners and what factors can stop them from grabbing an offer. Pressure from creditors is one factor that affects this decision. So, regardless of your home’s condition, we are here to help you find relief from your debt. We offer a cash payment , and a smooth processing to help you turn your financial future around.
How can you sell your house quickly in Ridgecrest ?
Your home is a place that holds so many good memories of you and your family together. It could be where you had your first baby, where you celebrated anniversaries, and other important occasions. It could be where you built and grew your family. That’s not easy to let go, and we understand. However, difficult times will sometimes call for difficult decisions – like selling your home.
Do you need to sell your Ridgecrest house fast? We will help you. We will buy your house, no matter what condition it is in or how much the equity . We’ve bought houses all around California. Contact us right away so we can help you in no time!
We Have Been Buying Houses in Ridgecrest
We want to help homeowners like you by doing our best to lessen the stress of selling your house. No matter what the reason is or what the condition or equity involved is, we make it our utmost duty to help you sell your house for a fair price in the quickest time possible. We want you to be able to move on and move forward with your life with less of a headache and enough cash in hand to start your new chapter.
Don’t Have an idea What to Do with an Old Property
Looking to move out of Ridgecrest for better job opportunity? Are you concerned with the increase of crime rate around your area? Or your just looking to move and start a brand new life elsewhere. If you are planning to live in another place it is not a good idea to just leave your home and not get anything from it. You might want to consider selling it to save yourself from paying property taxes and maintenance cost.
Keep Your Dignity Intact
Hard times are the cards that fate deals everyone, no matter how hard working or honest you are. This exposes home owners to predatory lenders and unfair home buyers who are out to make a quick buck out of people’s hard times. Be informed of your options in selling your California home.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Ridgecrest…
- Ridgecrest is based out of Kern County.
- The official site for Ridgecrest can be found here, Ridgecrest.
- More Information on the demographics for Ridgecrest can be found on the City Page of Ridgecrest.
- Ridgecrest is in the following zipcodes: 93555, 93556
- Ridgecrest is located at 35.6310 latitude and -117.6619 longitude.
- Other cities in Kern County we buy in are the following: Bakersfield, Wasco, Delano