Which Property Do We Buy?
We do not consider the location in buying a house in Richmond. As a matter of fact, we purchase houses as long as it is in Richmond
How We Can Help
If you are looking to sell your Richmond home then look no further. We are not your typical realtors . We promise to make the entire process fast and quick. We will buy your house directly, for cash, As-is and hassle free. We have experienced staff here to assist you every step of the way.
Our main objective is to help you solve all your real estate problems. We are not your typical buyer who will take advantage of your current situation. We make sure to make the entire selling process for you fast and easy. If you have further questions about the services that we can offer, feel free to call us at (866)-350-6769 or fill out the form above so we can get started right away.
If your priority is to sell your house quick then don’t hesitate and give us a call. Our phone number is (866)-350-6769 We will take care of all of your real estate problems. Don’t let foreclosure take your house away from you. Act now before its too late. Our friendly staff are here to assist you every step of the way. We understand that time is important to you so hurry up. Fill out the form above so we can get started immediately.
When you work with a reputible cash home buyer, you can be sure that:
- We Will treat you with honesty.
- We will find a solution to your problem and you’ll have cash in your hands in no time.
- Our offer is solid and we will not change the price or closing date.
- We will take that burden of your shoulder, so that you are able to move on with your life.
Handling Your Assets for Divorce
People get married with hopes and dreams of living with that same person for the rest of their lives. Sometimes it happens that people find themselves going through divorce . Then what happens to your joint properties? This is where we come in. We can help you sell your home fast so you can divide your assets during divorce without dragging out the process. We can give you fair price for your home in California and process the paperwork as quickly as possible.
Separating Assets After A Divorce
Life isn’t fair. One day you are enjoying life with a person, next day, he or she could be the most annoying person in the world for you. This is usually how divorce starts. And the ending is never beautiful. It is painful for both parties. Each side would want to hasten the process as fast as possible. But it is tricky when the couple has properties that need to be sold. It could take months sometimes years. But with us, we will work on getting your house sold in just a matter of days. We’ve been doing it for years now and we can do it for you.
Dividing Assets in Divorce
Nobody wins in a divorce, it is an option and chosen as “the lesser evil” for parties who find themselves chained to a bond that may no longer exist. Whatever the reason may be for your divorce, we can help you process a quick and efficient sale of your largest joint assets: your home. So if you are going through divorce in California, we can help.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Do you remember how difficult it was to get a good credit score? Don’t let all of that effort go to waste. A foreclosure in California that is on your record would mean that you will appear to be a bad investment to anyone who looks at it. This bad record will stay on your record for the next seven years. So letting foreclosure get on your record is a very bad idea. Take action now.
Unwanted Properties that they’ve Inherited
Sometimes inheriting a property can be a lot of work, simply because you have to suddenly deal with the maintenance and taxes that comes with it. Instead of dealing with it without the intentions of keeping the property for yourself, we will buy the house in cash and take that problem away from you. This will save you from having a costly maintenance and legal fees that might start to accumulate.
Dividing Your house During Divorce
Going through a divorce is already a stressful process in of itself. So much more when you own a house. Of course you will try to get a reasonable price for your property. However, you would also want to do it fast, so that you can let go and move on to the next phase of your life. We are here to help you go through the process easier and much faster.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Richmond…
- Richmond is based out of Contra Costa County.
- The official site for Richmond can be found here, Richmond.
- More Information on the demographics for Richmond can be found on the City Page of Richmond.
- Richmond is in the following zipcodes: 94801, 94530, 94850, 94803, 94804, 94805, 94806, 94802, 94807, 94808
- Richmond is located at 37.9477 latitude and -122.3390 longitude.
- Other cities in Contra Costa County we buy in are the following: Oakley, Brentwood, Hercules