Foreclosure Affects Your Credit Ability Too
Did you know that in the State of California, it is imperative that you do not get a foreclosure record in your name? Why? Because not only will you lose your house, you will also lose the right to own a house for the next five years. You will not be able to buy another house within those five years. You will also have a hard time getting approved from any credit card or loan application for the next seven years until the foreclosure record is deleted from your record. Harsh, huh? So don’t let it happen to you. Let us help you.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Foreclosure hounds its victims for at least seven years. So, if you are facing foreclosure in California, call us today so you can save your future by selling your home to us. we can beat the deadlines set by foreclosure, call us now.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
Let Us Help You
A realty sale transaction in California is no joke, or a walk in the park You will have to find your connections and maybe do a crash course on the transactions jargon. We can make things easier and better.
Looking to Sell Your Rancho Cucamonga Home Quick?
If you have already decided to sell your Rancho Cucamonga house fast, then look no further. We understand that it is never easy to let go of something that you have worked hard for. Be it due to having emotional attachments towards it or just plain sentimental reasons. Letting go is really hard to do. However sometimes life doesn’t give us any other choice. Some of the reasons that we would need to do this includes:
Going through the process of selling your house can sometimes be stressful and painful but bare in mind that more and more homeowners across the country are finding themselves in the exact same situation as you are. You are not the only one who is making this decision. Call us. We have helped countless of homeowners who are in need of selling their house fast.
Why Suffer Foreclosure When You Can Avoid It?
You need not be reminded that foreclosure is bad for you and should be avoided at all cost. We know that you are already aware of the consequences carried by having foreclosure recorded under your name. In the state of California, foreclosure means bad credit ratings. And bad credit ratings means that you will not be approved for any credit cards or loan application for the next seven years. Not only that, but you will also not be allowed to buy another house for the next five years. It’s a harsh penalty which you can avoid if you contact us now.
Can’t Wait any Longer in Selling Your House in Rancho Cucamonga?
We have been in the business for quite some time now. We will buy your house directly (no need to pay a commission), As-Is (no need to deal with repairs ), Cash (no need to wait for a bank approval) and most importantly hassle free.
All over the US homeowners comes to us especially if they need to sell their property fast. Some of the common reasons why homeowners come to us are:
Do You Need a Quick Home Sale in Rancho Cucamonga?
Our company offers a break-through service of fast and efficient home sale transaction.
The process of selling in California is fraught with legal requirements. It is also quite difficult in terms of the emotions involved in letting go of your beloved home.
Which Property Do We Buy
We don’t really consider where your house is as long as it is located in Rancho Cucamonga, we try to buy it. We are interested in buying houses located in or around:
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Rancho Cucamonga…
- Rancho Cucamonga is based out of San Bernardino County.
- The official site for Rancho Cucamonga can be found here, Rancho Cucamonga.
- More Information on the demographics for Rancho Cucamonga can be found on the City Page of Rancho Cucamonga.
- Rancho Cucamonga is in the following zipcodes: 91737, 91701, 91730, 91739, 91729
- Rancho Cucamonga is located at 34.1246 latitude and -117.5662 longitude.
- Other cities in San Bernardino County we buy in are the following: Montclair, Victorville, Redlands