Splitting Assets Due to Divorce.
If a couple fells that their marriage is on shaky ground, and they can’t fix it anymore, then divorce is their best option. Then they will build a new set of problems. Because once you and your spouse make the decision to divorce, you need to start thinking about how to divide the property you accumulated during your marriage. It can be as simple as household goods and personal items, or as complicated as real estate, investments, and retirement accounts. You and your spouse have a choice. You can create a fair and amicable property division settlement ,we will help you
sell your home in the easiest and fastest way possible.
Inherited a property and don’t really know what to do…
Sometimes inheriting a property can be a lot of work, mainly because you have to suddenly deal with the maintenance and taxes that comes with it. If you don’t have any intentions of keeping the property, it might be best to sell it. We will buy the house in cash and take the problem away from you. This will save you from having any costly maintenance or high legal fees that can start to accumulate in time.
If you are dealing with any of the following situations, we can help you!
- Inherited a property you are not interested in keeping.
- Need to relocate as soon as possible.
- Not interested in paying any real estate fees or commissions.
- Own a distressed property that you are unable to deal with.
- Own a vacant house and can’t afford to keep paying the property taxes.
- Foreclosure in Pleasanton
- Dealing with troublesome tenants.
- Need a bigger or a smaller house.
We Want to Help
Do you have questions about selling your house? We are here to help you wade through the messy and complicated process of selling your Pleasanton house. We have free consultation services; 100 percent cost-free, where our experts will answer your questions and guide you so you can sell your house fast and easy. You can fill out our consultation form or call us at (866)-350-6769 so we can assist you further.
We will buy your Pleasanton house in cash.
What We Can Do For you
You might not have any idea where to begin in the first place. Allow our expert staff to help you. We will assist you with the entire selling process from beginning till the end. Aside from cash payment for your property we also offer to pay for your moving expense.
We know that you may be concerned with many things. Things such as dealing with selfish buyers who will take advantage of your situation. Realtors who might persuade you in selling your house cheap so they can get their commission fast. Don’t allow yourself to become a victim. Let us help you. We guarantee that we won’t waste your time.
If you are looking to get the most out of your property then give us a call. Our main objective is to elevate your worries when it comes to dealing with your property as fast as possible. Don’t let greedy buyers and selfish realtors take advantage of your situation. Call us. Our phone number is (866)-350-6769 or fill out the form above so we can start working together.
Are You Looking To Save Time?
We have been able to help countless of homeowners that needs to sell there house fast for a reasonable price.
Dividing Assets in Divorce
Nobody wins in a divorce, it is an option and chosen as “the lesser evil” for parties who find themselves chained to a bond that may no longer exist. Whatever the reason may be for your divorce, we can help you process a quick and efficient sale of your largest joint assets: your home. So if you are going through divorce in California, we can help.
Safeguard Your Family’s Future
Are you currently single and facing foreclosure ? Or married and of course have big plans ahead? You might be planning to just walk away and let the bank take over. Think fast an hard before doing so. If you are single today or planning a child in the future, you might be surprised to find out that just when you need financial bail out, a your foreclosure record pops into the picture. It doesn’t make sense but a foreclosure will eventually destroy your plans because it will stay on your record for the next seven years. Prevent foreclosure in California, call us today.
Which Property Do We Buy
When we buy property in Pleasanton, we don’t really consider the location of the property. As long as the property is located in Pleasanton we are interested in buying it.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Pleasanton…
- Pleasanton is based out of Alameda County.
- The official site for Pleasanton can be found here, Pleasanton.
- More Information on the demographics for Pleasanton can be found on the City Page of Pleasanton.
- Pleasanton is in the following zipcodes: 94566, 94588
- Pleasanton is located at 37.6660 latitude and -121.8805 longitude.
- Other cities in Alameda County we buy in are the following: Alameda, Newark, Livermore