We Can Help
If you are considering selling your home in California, you might be surprised to find out the amount of paperwork and transactions that need to be done. So why waste your time and energy with all that if you can spend your time planning the future instead?
Looking for Quick Cash Sale?
Sometimes in life we are forced to be practical rather than sentimental but we can not disregard the pain of losing our home especially one we’ve invested ourselves in. You’ve spent countless waking hours in that house and now you have to sell it. We can help you process it as fast as possible so you don’t have to endure undue delays and prolong the agony.
Do you need to sell your home in Monterey ASAP? Don’t plan repairs or home staging, we will buy your home as it is. Call us now at (866)-350-6769 and explore your options .
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
Moving Out? Sell Your Home to Us
Out of cash and have no time? You can sell your home to us in as little time as possible. If you are thinking about selling when you have already moved, please don’t Save yourself all the trouble and stress by selling now and move out with your cash on hand.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Do you remember how difficult it was to get a good credit score? Don’t let all of that effort go to waste. A foreclosure in California that is on your record would mean that you will appear to be a bad investment to anyone who looks at it. This bad record will stay on your record for the next seven years. So letting foreclosure get on your record is a very bad idea. Take action now.
Need to Have a Major Renovation that is not Helping you Sell Your Property?
You may have neglected some parts of you home that now needs major repairs thus making it almost impossible to sell. Or maybe you are better off just buying a new home in a new place since it is too much of a problem to deal with having your house renovated. Our friendly staff will help you all through out the selling process the fastest time possible. This is a very good option for you to take, especially if you have already bought a new property somewhere else and you need to sell your old home fast. We will buy your home As-Is, so there is nothing else that you need to think about such us needing to have your home repaired first or any problems that you might encounter when you decided to deal with a real estate agent to sell your home.
There are times that even if your house doesn’t need to under go any repairs you may face legal problems with it that makes it hard and may take time for you to sell. You don’t have to think about any of these as we will be able to take care any code violations, past taxes or open permits that your property may have. Allow us to take the burden of having to handle all the legal issues attached with selling your house.
We Are Top Home Buyers in Monterey
Our main objective is for you to be able to complete your sale as fast as possible without cutting your home’s price. Don’t be a victim of predatory lending and other abusive businesses who are out to make a buck out of people’s misery. Whatever your situation is, we are here to help make things better.
We Buy Properties in Monterey
We understand that you are selling your house, not because you want to but because you have to. And we make it our duty to make the process better and faster for you. There are so many predators in disguise out there that are just trying to rip you off for your valuable property. You can avoid being a victim, and we will help you with that. We understand that you are in an unlikely situation and we want to help you come out of that situation as we work together.
Unable to Sell Property due to Poor Condition
Nobody will pay top real estate money to a home that is not in great shape and that needs too much attention than comparted to a home that has been maintained perfectly. Not only that but it will be very difficult to even find a potential buyer that is willing to take on that investment from you. If you choose to sell your house to us, we will buy it As-Is so there is no need for you to worry about spending money for repairs and renovations. We promise to make the entire process fast and hassle free for you as well by handling all the legal troubles that may come when it comes to selling your house.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Monterey…
- Monterey is based out of Monterey County.
- The official site for Monterey can be found here, Monterey.
- More Information on the demographics for Monterey can be found on the City Page of Monterey.
- Monterey is in the following zipcodes: 93943, 93940, 93942, 93944
- Monterey is located at 36.5922 latitude and -121.8807 longitude.
- Other cities in Monterey County we buy in are the following: Seaside, Salinas, Soledad