We are Top Home Buyers in Modesto
Have you ever felt like everyone is out to make a buck out of your bad luck? Or just when you needed help everyone seemed too busy? We make sure our clients receive all the help that they can get. We provide legal and financial advice– if you are contemplating on selling your home, make sure to explore your options . Call us so we can help you.
Foreclosure? Walk Away Unscathed
Is foreclosure threatening the roof over your head? It won’t stop there. Further down the road, it will also destroy your financial capability and career potentials– for the next seven years. So rid yourself of those looming dark clouds and find hope for a better tomorrow. We can help you move onto the next stage of your life with positive prospects. Now serving California in its entirety . Call us today if you or your loved one needs help.
If you are dealing with any of the following situations, we can help you!
- Inherited a property you are not interested in keeping.
- Need to relocate as soon as possible.
- Not interested in paying any real estate fees or commissions.
- Own a distressed property that you are unable to deal with.
- Own a vacant house and can’t afford to keep paying the property taxes.
- Foreclosure in Modesto
- Dealing with troublesome tenants.
- Need a bigger or a smaller house.
Dodge Foreclosure And Avoid Having Your Credit Destroyed
Foreclosure takes a toll on us when it happens. Aside from losing your home, it has a huge effect on your credit score. In California, it takes a minimum of five years before they allow you to purchase a house. In order for you to take care of your credit score, you should avoid getting any kind of loan, new credit cards or a car. The debt you have will be kept on your record for seven years. You have to do everything you can to stay away from this trap.
How to Sell Your House Fast in Modesto, California
Many of us are elated at the thought of owning a house. However, with great asset comes great responsibility. And not everyone is ready for the responsibility that can cause us to drown in debt or even face the threat of a foreclosure. And this will lead you to the decision of selling your house. Whatever the reason is that you are selling your house, we know that you need to do it fast, and that’s our specialty. Let us help you.
Being able to sell a house doesn’t only require a license but as well as the proper knowledge and experience to do it quickly and proficiently. Our company has it. We have a pool of professionals who are experts in the process of house selling in California. If you need to sell your house quickly getting a fair price for it, we are the easiest company to work with.
Sell Your House in Modesto, CA As Soon As Possible
We all have different reasons why we’d like to sell our houses. No matter what that is, we can assist you! Can’t keep up with your mortgage payments , facing foreclosure, or just want to get rid of an old home? You’ve come to the right place.
We get the point that things may not always be in our control and now it got you into serious hardship . Suddenly you can’t pay your mortgage, property taxes or your maintenance payments. Aside from losing your home, your credit rating may also be in great danger.
We Specialize in Buying Houses in Modesto
You may be dealing with different issues right now. The decision to sell your house might have not come easily and you might have been pushed into a situation where you have to do it. We understand that. And therefore, we want to make things easier for you. Our specialization is in dealing with the process of selling houses and to make it easier for homeowners. We assess your property, and in a matter of days, we will be able to buy your house in cash, for a fair price, because we know that you value your house as much as you value an old friend. We don’t want you to be a victim of the deceptive tactics of money lenders, trying to rip you off the value of your house. Don’t let that happen.
House is in a bad shape and is hard to sell
It is possible that your home might be in a bad shape right now, and that is preventing you from being able to sell it. There are times that you might tend to neglect home repairs especially if you are having a hard time going from paycheck to paycheck. Maybe fixing your home is to much work that it is better to just buy a new one instead. Our team of expert staff is here to assist you all through out the selling process. This can be very helpful, especially if you are in a hurry to sell your house. And because we purchase properties As-Is, you will no longer have to deal with needing to have your house repaired before selling it. We will make sure to offer you a fair price for your property to get it off your hands as quickly as possible.
Too Much Debt and Need Money ASAP
Being in debt may affect all areas of your finances and if you are lucky enough to own a house, selling it can help you out when there’s no other means of getting financial support. Whenever you are dealing with too much debt, it simply gives you more stress and more things to think about. Homeowners are constantly finding themselves with gigantic mortgages and sometimes their home is not much worth that much. If your home is “underwater”, now is the time to think about what is best for you and your family. If you have fallen behind with your payments your house might be under the threat of foreclosure. Don’t lose you house. Call us. We can help you save your house or at least get as much cash as possible from it.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Modesto…
- Modesto is based out of Stanislaus County.
- The official site for Modesto can be found here, Modesto.
- More Information on the demographics for Modesto can be found on the City Page of Modesto.
- Modesto is in the following zipcodes: 95358, 95356, 95355, 95354, 95351, 95350, 95352, 95353, 95397
- Modesto is located at 37.6371 latitude and -121.0030 longitude.
- Other cities in Stanislaus County we buy in are the following: Ceres, Turlock