Moving Out and Moving On
When you move out of your house for a period longer than a year, you are leaving it without an owner. You might have thought of renting it to other people, but who would manage your property like their own? Surely, you had thought long and hard about what to do with your orphaned property. We can help . Consider selling so you don’t have to maintain two properties at the same time. Also, this will save you the worries of having to maintain your utility services as well as checking in regularly. Move out and move on. We offer fast tracked processing to make sure you have your cash before you leave.
Finding it Difficult In Selling Your Home?
So what are you waiting for? Don’t just sit there. Live a life without worrying how to deal with that house that you have been planning to sell for some time now. Call us or fill out our form. The minute that it will take might just be the answer to all of your worries. Give us a call and that can be the first step in solving the many problem that you might be facing with that property.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
Get Your House Sold Quickly in Merced, California.
Selling your house for any reason is difficult and agonizing. That house has seen everything you’ve experienced in your life. It’s like your best friend who saw and knew all the good and bad memories you’ve had. And letting it go is like letting go of an old friend. But sometimes, there are reasons why you have to decide. It could be a better opportunity or an unfortunate event in your life. Whatever you’re going through, we want to help you.
There are times that even if the property is in great shape there are legal issues that needs to be addressed. Our staff members are experts in dealing with any legal problems, such as code violations, open permits, due taxes and easements so you don’t have to deal with it yourself. Trust us and we will do everything for you.
Are You Moving Out of State?
The first thought that entered your mind when you received that happy news of an out of state job offer is your new home, new workplace, or new friends. Do not let your happy thoughts be clouded by the daunting task of finding a good caretaker. Not only will you to pay for a caretaker, you will also be constantly nagged by repair calls and bills . Maintaining two homes can be such a drag, why not sell your old home in California so you can focus on your new one? We can process the paperwork as quickly as possible so you can have your cash on hand even before you leave your old home.
Looking to Sell Your house in Merced ASAP?
It might take a lot of time if you try to think about all of these steps. There are times that you just need to sell your property as quickly as possible. That is where you can count on us.
With us, we can buy your house directly (no commissions), As-Is (no need to spend for repairs), for cash (no need to wait for bank approvals) and with out any trouble. You will definitely save a lot of time if you choose to come to us.
Property owners all over the country come to us when they are looking to sell their property quick and hassle-free. Some of the most common reasons they talk us are:
We know how to solve Your Real Estate concerns in Merced
For whatever reasons you may have that give you no choice but to sell your house in Merced, we can provide service and assistance. From divorce , death of your spouse, redundancy, unemployment, failed investments, inheritance of a property, out of date mortgage payments, accidents, debilitating illnesses, disability and other kinds of problems that you might be facing we can offer possible solutions to help you deal with them.
A Lot Factors Can Be Reasons To sell Fast
You may need to pay debts to other people.
We all want to be free from debt and one of the best ways to do that is to sell your home. Debt can be very stressful and causes a lot of agony. We can help you in these cases, especially when you have a property that is “underwater”. The last thing we want is a foreclosure of your home in Merced.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Merced…
- Merced is based out of Merced County.
- The official site for Merced can be found here, Merced.
- More Information on the demographics for Merced can be found on the City Page of Merced.
- Merced is in the following zipcodes: 95348, 95340, 95341, 95343
- Merced is located at 37.3057 latitude and -120.4779 longitude.
- Other cities in Merced County we buy in are the following: Atwater, Los Banos