Don’t Let Foreclosure Drown You for Years
In the state of California, having a foreclosure record in your name has a very damaging consequence. For the next five years after your foreclosure, you will not be allowed to buy another house. So not only will you lose your current home, but you will also lose the right to own a home for the next five years. And not only that. Your credit report will also have a black record on it, making it extra difficult for you to get approval for any credit card or loan applications in the next seven years. It is definitely a painful consequence, and so we don’t want that to happen to you. And we will help you avoid that at all cost.
Don’t put Foreclosure in your option, this will give you bad credit record
Once a home is lost to foreclosure in California, your credit score will drop significantly. Only three or more years of on-time payments will restore your credit score. In case the foreclosure is an isolated event and the credit report is otherwise sound, consumers may be able to rehabilitate their records in 24 months. But this is a rarity as foreclosure normally comes hand in hand with escalating rates that only push the individual deeper and deeper into debt. Many years of expensive and limited credit are some of the long-term consequences of foreclosure, making financial recovery very difficult, if not near to impossible.
When you work with a reputible cash home buyer, you can be sure that:
- We Will treat you with honesty.
- We will find a solution to your problem and you’ll have cash in your hands in no time.
- Our offer is solid and we will not change the price or closing date.
- We will take that burden of your shoulder, so that you are able to move on with your life.
Trusted Property Buyers in Madera
With over ten years of experience, we are one of the most trusted property buyers in California. We understand that you are going through a rough patch right now, and we are here to help. No fees, and no hidden charges. Just a simple cash offer for your house, no strings attached.
Protect Your Future Right Now
Changes happen in your area. Anything can happen and can negatively reflect on the value of your home in Madera. You may not be a contributor to foreclosure statistics in the neighborhood, but it can impact your market value. Rising crime rates can also prevent you from getting affair price for your home. No matter these roadblocks, we are here to hep. We can assist you to get the best reasonable offer for your home in any market situation.
Property is in Bad Shape, Making it Hard to Sell
So many people across the country are in such difficult financial situation that they go by living from pay check to pay check. If you are one of those people then perhaps you have neglected some parts of your house that needed your attention. Your house might now be in a bad shape that it is making it difficult for you to even find someone willing to buy it from you. With us, we buy houses As-Is so you will no longer have to worry and deal with any repairs and save your time and money.
There are times that even though your property is in great shape, it might be under so many legal encumbrances that is making it difficult to sell. Not only it will make it hard for you to find a buyer if you don’t fix it soon, it will also take a lot of time to settle everything. Expect us to deal with this for you. Our friendly staff are experts in dealing with all kinds of legal troubles you might need to deal with such as liens, code violations, open permits, past taxes and easements. We can buy your house in cash and fast.
We Are Here To Help You Out Anytime
With years of expertise under our belts plus the experiences of passionate individuals working with us, we offer customized solutions to every situation. We understand that every circumstances and situation is unique on its own. There are no two cases that are alike. This is where our expertise comes in– call us at (866)-350-6769 or leave us a note through our contact form so you can start exploring your options about selling your home in California.
We are Here to Help
We offer a no pressure, no commitment expert consultation at your disposal. Give us a call at (866)-350-6769 or drop us a note through our contact form. We’ll make sure to find a winning resolution for your situation
What We Can Do For you
If you plan to sell your home in California fast then call us. Let us help you take that property off your hands as soon as possible so you can deal with more important things in life. We are confident that we will be able to solve your real estate problems. Fill out the form above, or call us at (866)-350-6769 so we can get started or fill out the form above. You have nothing to lose.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Madera…
- Madera is based out of Madera County.
- The official site for Madera can be found here, Madera.
- More Information on the demographics for Madera can be found on the City Page of Madera.
- Madera is in the following zipcodes: 93637, 93638, 93639
- Madera is located at 36.9640 latitude and -120.0803 longitude.
- Other cities in Madera County we buy in are the following: