Don’t Let Foreclosure Affect You for Long Time
Foreclosure will not only ruin your dreams and aspirations. It would also potentially ruin your credit ratings for the coming years. Once you have foreclosure records, you will have a hard time applying for any loan or credit card in the state of California, for the next seven years. That’s quite a big impact for you. Another thing to note is that foreclosure will also affect your ability to own another house for the next five years. This is because you will not be allowed to own a house within that five long years after a foreclosure. If you don’t want to go through that, we have the best option for you.
Don’t Have Any Idea What To Do With an Old Property
Need to move out of Long Beach due to a job promotion? Are you starting to get worried with the increasing crime rate around your neighborhood? Are you going through a messy divorce ? Whatever reason you may have, leaving your house behind may be not such a great idea. Not only will it deteriorate over time, but you will still need to deal with property taxes and other expenses with it. It is better to just let it go and cut cost while getting something out of it.
Need to move out of Long Beach due to a better job opportunity? Are you starting to get worried with the increase in crime rate near your area? Or are you going through a painful divorce? Whatever the reason may be, leaving your house might not be a practical idea as it will deteriorate over time and at the same time you will still need to deal with property taxes and other expenses over time. Better get something in return and save yourself from spending anything towards it.
We work really hard to create a win win situation. Here is why more and more homeowners choose to work with us:
- You work directly with the end buyer with no middle men.
- You are not paying anything upfront and there are no commissions or fees involved.
- You don’t have to worry about repairs.
- You don’t need to worry about locating a competent real estate agent.
- No need to deal with showings and keeping the house at good shape all the time.
Which Property Do We Buy
We don’t really consider the location where we buy our properties. As long as it is located in Long Beach, we are interested in buying it.
We Can Help
Our experience and connections has enabled us make the impossible accessible. We are in the business of providing solutions to home owners so they can take advantage of fast turn around time. We give options when there seems to be no way out. We provide assistance where the situation seems like there is no way out for home owners.
Moving Out? Sell Your Home
Moving to a fresh start? Leave your old home stress-free by selling it while you are here. We can process a quick cash sale before you walk out of that door.
If you found your home is in a bad neighborhood and wanting to get out? Or you find yourself having to move to care for loved ones in another state then call us. Let us take care of worrying about your home and processing a quick and efficient sale transaction so you can have your funds even before you leave.
How to Avoid Ruining Your Credit Record Due to Foreclosure?
Are you aware of the law in California that if you have foreclosure in your name, you will not be able to buy a house for the next five years? You will also have an extra hard time in getting loans or credit card applications approved because of a black mark in your credit record? This is why you have to avoid foreclosure at all cost, in any way. And we have the perfect solution for you. Call us now!
Dividing Your Assets in Divorce
Every marriage hits a rough patch now and then, some survive it and some don’t. We may not be in the marriage to understand its intricacies, but we know how difficult it could be. So, delay no more, we can help you get your joint asset liquidated in as little time as possible without cutting the price.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Long Beach…
- Long Beach is based out of Los Angeles County.
- The official site for Long Beach can be found here, Long Beach.
- More Information on the demographics for Long Beach can be found on the City Page of Long Beach.
- Long Beach is in the following zipcodes: 90822, 90804, 90805, 90806, 90807, 90802, 90803, 90808, 90831, 90814, 90813, 90810, 90815, 90801, 90832, 90833, 90834, 90835, 90840, 90842, 90844, 90846, 90847, 90848, 90853, 90899
- Long Beach is located at 33.8059 latitude and -118.1610 longitude.
- Other cities in Los Angeles County we buy in are the following: Manhattan Beach, Lynwood, Santa Clarita