Stop Foreclosure on its Tracks
Don’t let foreclosure ruin your financial future for the next seven years! It can stay on your record and hurt your prospects. This will tag you as a risk for banks and lending companies. When you do get a loan offer, you get exposed to predatory lending. In life, there is always an option. Sell your property to us and take control of your future.
Why Suffer Foreclosure If You Can Avoid It?
Many homeowners are devastated by the foreclosure notices that they receive on their doorsteps. It is a harrowing experience, and nothing is more peaceful than being able to find a solution to traumatizing experience. We have a solution for you. Avoid foreclosure in the state of California. You can avoid being penalized due to a foreclosure. Did you know that you cannot buy another house in the next five years or apply for a credit card or loan for the next seven years because of a foreclosure record under your name? This is something that you should always avoid.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
People paint divorce as an ugly picture, but we know it can also mean the beginning of something new; something hopeful. Let us help you move you on to your fresh start, faster. We buy homes in California as fast and as efficient as possible. We bring you the best deal in a short notice. Call us today!
We Are Willing to Help You
Call us for a free consultation! Contact us at (866)-350-6769 and talk to us to get started. We can help you with all your needs in selling your house. Call us now!
Why Property Owners trust Us
Maybe you’ve already tried to sell your home in California through an agent and realized the frustration of anticipating an offer anytime “soon”. Perhaps you’ve attempted to list your home in private, only to be hounded by unscrupulous investors wanting to exploit your financial downturn. If so, you aren’t alone. We have heard these stories from our home sellers constantly. However, they are very happy to find that we offer a fast and simple solution to foreclosures, expenses, and the usual realty firms.
Buying Homes in Lodi
No need for undue delays. We are market experts who work only with diligent professionals. Let our people take care of all your paperwork and coordination the transaction while you think ahead of your future plans. Why get stuck in the past? Let us help you solve your problems now so you can ensure a more stable future. Call us at (866)-350-6769.
Unable to Sell Property due to Poor Condition
Nobody will pay top real estate money to a home that is not in great shape and that needs too much attention than comparted to a home that has been maintained perfectly. Not only that but it will be very difficult to even find a potential buyer that is willing to take on that investment from you. If you choose to sell your house to us, we will buy it As-Is so there is no need for you to worry about spending money for repairs and renovations. We promise to make the entire process fast and hassle free for you as well by handling all the legal troubles that may come when it comes to selling your house.
Which Property Do We Buy
We don’t really consider the location of the properties we buy. As on as it is located in Lodi, we are interested in buying it. Call us to know more information about the areas we cater to.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Lodi…
- Lodi is based out of San Joaquin County.
- The official site for Lodi can be found here, Lodi.
- More Information on the demographics for Lodi can be found on the City Page of Lodi.
- Lodi is in the following zipcodes: 95240, 95242
- Lodi is located at 38.1218 latitude and -121.2933 longitude.
- Other cities in San Joaquin County we buy in are the following: Manteca, Tracy, Stockton