Trying to Get Your House Off the Irvine, California Market Fast?
Is your house in the Irvine market for quite some time now and you’re still not sure when it’s going to be sold? We have the best option and solution for you. Call us and we will be able to help you sell your house for a fair price, no matter what condition or equity is involved. Call us now.
Does Your Property Seem Unsellable?
Maintaining a house is not easy. Every year, there are so many maintenance that needs to be kept and there are so many repairs that has to be done to keep your house in a good shape. Sometimes, we are to busy to do this and our house’s condition may deteriorate over the year. This is most true for houses that has been abandoned and left. The challenge comes in when you are trying to sell a house in its worn out condition. But with us, this is not a problem. We buy houses in any condition for a fair price. We assess your property and give you the price based on our assessment. And we offer to buy your house, in cash. Call us today, to know more.
Feel free to contact us for any question regarding:
- The process of offering you a cash offer.
- How we help homeowners prevent foreclosure in Irvine.
- Our company and the way we conduct our business.
- Any type of question you have that hasn’t been answered yet.
Owner has fallen behind with payments and Needs Cash ASAP
No one ever wants to go through a foreclosure . It’s one of the most strenuous and stressful experiences property owners have to deal with. Foreclosure affects more than just your credit. Once a home is lost to foreclosure, the homeowner’s credit score will drop by as much as 250-280 points. Only three years or more of on-time payments will restore the credit score. Many years of expensive and limited credit are the long term consequences of foreclosure, making financial recovery very difficult, if not near to impossible. If you are having this problem talk to us before it is too late. We have solutions that might be able to save your home in Irvine or at least get something in return.
How can you sell your house quickly in Irvine ?
Your home is a place that holds so many good memories of you and your family together. It could be where you had your first baby, where you celebrated anniversaries, and other important occasions. It could be where you built and grew your family. That’s not easy to let go, and we understand. However, difficult times will sometimes call for difficult decisions – like selling your home.
Do you need to sell your Irvine house fast? We will help you. We will buy your house, no matter what condition it is in or how much the equity. We’ve bought houses all around California. Contact us right away so we can help you in no time!
We Buy Irvine Houses in Cash!
We understand that it’s not easy to trust anyone these days. There are so many scammers out there who can easily take advantage of your difficult situation. They are like wolves in sheep’s clothing, waiting for you, their prey, to fall into their traps, taking away all your hard-earned money. They will belittle your hard work and take advantage of your difficult times, just to lower the price you can get for your home. Don’t ever fall into their traps. We are here to help you
We honor ourselves with integrity as we respect all our clients equally and fairly. We pay our clients for their hard earned properties with reasonable prices. Our service is all-inclusive, which means we will take care of all the necessary paperwork, including inspections and fees needed. Our mission is to make this time less stressful for you, understanding what you’re going through. Therefore, our professionals treat our clients with compassion and understanding.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
Foreclosure is like a seven-year curse. Don’t let this affect your or your family’s future. If you let foreclosure happen to you in Irvine, you will be facing discrimination with regards to loan terms and other services that your family wants to have access to. This can affect even your children’s prospects of acquiring favorable student loans in the future, that is if it falls within the seven-year period. Call us now so we can help you get out under a pending foreclosure by selling your home.
Wait Until Your House is Sold Before You Move Out
If you’re planning to move out and sell your house, don’t leave it unattended. Once you’ve moved out, your house will be left unattended and unprotected. So sell your California house first before you relocate! We will definitely help you with that! We will help you move out with enough cash on your hand and be sure that you left your former home safe and taken cared of.
Foreclosure Is Way More Devastating Than You Think
There are other greater things at risk when facing foreclosure. Not only are you going to lose the home that you once valued for a long time, you will also not be able to own or buy another house for the next five years. Foreclosure in your name will also make it all the more difficult for you to be approved of any credit card or loan applications for the next seven years. You don’t have to go through all this. With our services, you will be able to avoid foreclosure and have the extra cash to start a new life after this struggle.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Irvine…
- Irvine is based out of Orange County.
- The official site for Irvine can be found here, Irvine.
- More Information on the demographics for Irvine can be found on the City Page of Irvine.
- Irvine is in the following zipcodes: 92617, 92614, 92612, 92618, 92620, 92602, 92603, 92604, 92606, 92616, 92619, 92623, 92650, 92697, 92698
- Irvine is located at 33.6772 latitude and -117.7738 longitude.
- Other cities in Orange County we buy in are the following: Garden Grove, La Habra, Yorba Linda