We Can Help
Everybody needs a wingman. If you are selling your home in California, it can be a long and laborious process. With us to guide and help you get it done, it can be a “no sweat” process. Call us at (866)-350-6769 so we can discuss how to make it easier for you. We are here to help make things better.
We Are Here To Help
Hear from our industry experts for free! We understand that most people feel like they are “coerced” into selling their homes, but not with us. We offer homeowners in California the property advise that they need to know so they can make informed decisions. So what’s holding you back? Call us or drop us a note to schedule a call.
When you work with a reputible cash home buyer, you can be sure that:
- We Will treat you with honesty.
- We will find a solution to your problem and you’ll have cash in your hands in no time.
- Our offer is solid and we will not change the price or closing date.
- We will take that burden of your shoulder, so that you are able to move on with your life.
In Need of Funds?
Finally the answer to your needs! We are a top home buyer in Fresno. We all types of homes in whatever condition it is in whether pending foreclosure , in need of repairs or has existing equities in as little time as possible. Call us at (866)-350-6769.
Stop Foreclosure Before It Happens
People who understand how foreclosure can affect their lives are right to be afraid of it. Foreclosures can affect all aspects of your life. It stays on your record for at least seven years. It also reduces the offers from banks to even utility services. It can also impact your employment. Say no to foreclosure in California by stopping it on its tracks. We can help you process a quick sale of your home and resolve this quickly.
Moving Out? Sell Your Home
Moving to a fresh start? Leave your old home stress-free by selling it while you are here. We can process a quick cash sale before you walk out of that door.
Do you really want to lose your house to the bank?
Getting your home in Fresno foreclosed can cause long-term damage in your financial security. Not only do you lose your home, it also affects your credit score. You’d have a much harder time applying for a new loan or getting a new credit card because banks would consider you as a risk. It would take seven years to recover your credit rating. Don’t risk a foreclosure, sell your home now to protect your credit.
Need a Quick Cash Offer on Fresno?
Look no further for a company that can help you get a quick cash offer for your property in Fresno. Do not fear that your home’s condition will stop us from making a fair offer, we understand that circumstances are difficult and when hard times hit you then we can help.
Unable to Sell Properties due to Poor Conditions
Oversight in house repairs is normal. The bigger problem is that if you have enough repairs neglected, it would result in a bigger, time consuming financial concern when you try to address these repairs. That is where we can come in handy. We will purchase your house on an As Is basis, thus taking away all of the hassle of dealing with the repairs from you. There are some cases that it’s not about house repairs but it’s due to legal reasons that make it harder for you to sell your house . We will take care of any code violations, past taxes, open permits etc. that your house may have. All legal issues for your home will be handled by us so that we can have your home sold as quickly as possible.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Fresno…
- Fresno is based out of Fresno County.
- The official site for Fresno can be found here, Fresno.
- More Information on the demographics for Fresno can be found on the City Page of Fresno.
- Fresno is in the following zipcodes: 93721, 93730, 93650, 93702, 93703, 93701, 93706, 93704, 93705, 93728, 93720, 93722, 93726, 93727, 93711, 93710, 93707, 93708, 93709, 93714, 93715, 93716, 93717, 93718, 93724, 93729, 93740, 93744, 93750, 93755, 93760, 93761, 93764, 93765, 93771, 93772, 93774, 93775, 93776, 93777, 93778, 93779, 93790, 93791, 93792, 93793, 93794, 93844
- Fresno is located at 36.7834 latitude and -119.7933 longitude.
- Other cities in Fresno County we buy in are the following: Selma, Clovis, Sanger