A Sale Delayed is a Sale Denied.
Making decisions when it comes to an impending foreclosure , while it’s extremely difficult, has to be done quickly. You need to decide right away whether you would want to sell your Encinitas home and how fast. Waiting longer will cost you a lot more and will cause more problems for you in the future. In California, it will take five years to own another house and seven years to apply for a credit card, once you have foreclosure record under your name. This is why, to avoid this kind of situation, you should act fast – wise but fast. And we are here to help you along the way.
Moving Out and Moving On
What are your options once you’ve moved out of your home in Encinitas? Are you thinking of hiring a caretaker or renting it out? Whatever your options are, it would be quite difficult maintaining two households. Not only do you need to pay the bills in your old home, you will also have that nagging feeling that you need to check in once in a while. So why not unload your old home and reduce your stress today? Call us at (866)-350-6769.
If you are dealing with any of the following situations, we can help you!
- Inherited a property you are not interested in keeping.
- Need to relocate as soon as possible.
- Not interested in paying any real estate fees or commissions.
- Own a distressed property that you are unable to deal with.
- Own a vacant house and can’t afford to keep paying the property taxes.
- Foreclosure in Encinitas
- Dealing with troublesome tenants.
- Need a bigger or a smaller house.
Which Property Do We Buy
We try not to consider the location in buying a house in Encinitas. As a matter of fact, we purchase houses as long as it is in Encinitas
In some cases the property might be in great shape, but has many legal encumbrances involved that is making it difficult to sell. We are experts in dealing with any legal issues and you can rely on us to deal with it for you. We can help resolve liens, code violations, open permits, past taxes and easements.
Too Much Debt and Need Cash ASAP
It is not always fast getting some cash when you sell your home. Having too much debt can be a lot of stress to deal with. A large number of homeowners have large mortgages that are based on overly inflated prices for their property, and those house are simply not worth that much at all. If you are one of those homeowners that owns a property that is underwater it is time to reevaluate your current financial situation and make a decision. If you are being pressured with foreclosure, we are here to help you and we have solutions that will at least get you some money out of your property in Encinitas.
Foreclosure in California should never happen to anyone. It is a financial label which will ring alarms for years and years whenever you try to apply for credit cards or loans. Secure your family’s future by preventing foreclosure from happening to their lives. Call us today.
You may have your own reason why you need to move out of your current home. Be it due to better job opportunity, you found a better neighborhood to start your life with your family or you just need a change in your surroundings. Whatever the case may be, leaving your home exposed is not a great idea to do. Not only do you still have to pay for its maintenance and taxes but if can be at risk of vandalism and property destruction from the hands of those people who just doesn’t have respect to other people’s property. It might be better to just let it go and get cash in return.
Tell Us What You Need, We Will Help
Selling your house in California is not an easy task. There’s a lot of work involved in it and that it can easily make it very exhausting. Don’t waste your energy and time. We are here to make life so much easier for you. Through our free consultation, you will have all the answers to your questions regarding selling your house. You can consult us about legal matters, paperwork, and the whole shebang. And it’s completely free! No fees involved in any way, and we guarantee that.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Encinitas…
- Encinitas is based out of San Diego County.
- The official site for Encinitas can be found here, Encinitas.
- More Information on the demographics for Encinitas can be found on the City Page of Encinitas.
- Encinitas is in the following zipcodes: 92007, 92075, 92024, 92023
- Encinitas is located at 33.0492 latitude and -117.2613 longitude.
- Other cities in San Diego County we buy in are the following: Poway, El Cajon, Lemon Grove