Never Let Your House Go To Waste
Do you know that leaving your house without selling or turning it over to someone will make it susceptible to degradation due to natural or manmade elements or disasters? If you don’t sell it right away, you might end up having to lower the price just so it can be sold after the quality has degraded. We will never let that happen. Contact us now, and we will make sure that you get your house sold before you move out. Have cash in hand and peace of mind as you move to the new phase of your life.
Moving Out and Moving On
Do you know someone who is facing foreclosure ? Or someone that needs funds so that they can move out? Send them to us so we can help them out. A foreclosure has dire results on a person’s credit report, let alone a family’s future. A move to another state while setting up a real property sale means you can only speak to your agents on scheduled time and will need to follow up on showings and other complexities of selling a home. Stress no more, we can help you get your funds by selling your home in California even before you move out. Call us now!
Your satisfaction from our services is of great importance to us.
- With our company you will never suffer from hidden fees or real estate commissions.
- We can close on your house quickly, sometimes within 7 days.
- You are not required to do any repairs or clean ups whatsoever.
- We are able to offer you the best price and surpass any offer you already have.
- Call us anytime at (866)-350-6769
You are Upside Down on their Mortgage and are unable to sell through Realtors.
If you need quick cash then selling your home in El Cerrito can be the best option for you. This is of course after you have considered all other options to aid you financially. Dealing with too much debt can be stressful and may give you many sleepless nights. There are a lot of homeowners that are upside down with their mortgage . The value of their mortgage is higher than the value of their property itself. If you have already missed payments and have fallen behind it might lead towards foreclosure soon. Don’t worry, we can help you save your home or at least get back as much money as possible from it.
Tell Us What You Need, We Will Help
Selling your house in California is not an easy task. There’s a lot of work involved in it and that it can easily make it very exhausting. Don’t waste your energy and time. We are here to make life so much easier for you. Through our free consultation, you will have all the answers to your questions regarding selling your house. You can consult us about legal matters, paperwork, and the whole shebang. And it’s completely free! No fees involved in any way, and we guarantee that.
Property in Bad Shape
When someone decides to buy a home in El Cerrito they usually don’t want to deal with properties that need too much work. All they are looking for is a house that they can use right away or at least only have minor repairs needed. So if you are trying to sell your property and unfortunately it is not in great shape, you might need to address all of the issues first before you can find a potential buyer willing to buy your house. We are not really concerned with the current condition of the house we buy. We buy As-Is, so you don’t have to worry about spending money on repairs or worry about the time it will take for everything to be done. We will take care of everything for you.
We include relocation assistance, credit, and legal advise as part of our service in assisting families secure a stable financial future. After all, the best advertisement is word-of-mouth from a satisfied client.
Selling Your House in El Cerrito? We Buy It
No matter what the circumstances are, we believe that no one should suffer greatly because of the painful and complicated process of selling a house. We understand that most homeowners sell their houses for reasons that require immediate attention and solution. That’s what we’re here for. Instead of dealing with traditional real estate brokers or suffering from buyers who are trying to take advantage of your situation by marking down your price, we will buy your house from you in cash at a reasonable price. If you contact us, you will know immediately how we work.
Property in Poor Condition making it impossible to Sell
If you have neglected your house for some time now it might be impossible for you to sell it. You may need to attend to all parts of the house that is affected and have it repaired first. Not only it will cost you money it will also take time to finish. Sometimes you just don’t have extra money or the time to deal with it. We buy houses as-is. You don’t have to worry about spending anything on repairs. We can get your house off your hands as quickly as possible and help you all throughout the entire selling process.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of El Cerrito…
- El Cerrito is based out of Contra Costa County.
- The official site for El Cerrito can be found here, El Cerrito.
- More Information on the demographics for El Cerrito can be found on the City Page of El Cerrito.
- El Cerrito is in the following zipcodes: 94530
- El Cerrito is located at 37.9197 latitude and -122.3025 longitude.
- Other cities in Contra Costa County we buy in are the following: San Pablo, Danville, Pleasant Hill