Helping You is Our Priority
Getting your house sold in California or wherever you are is always a long and painful process. There are so much paperwork to complete and most of the time, you are always in the race against time. Don’t panic. We are here to help you. Through our FREE consultation services, we will guide you on the step by step process of selling your house, fast and easy. Our priority is to make the journey smoother for you.
Are You Selling Your House to Avoid Foreclosure?
Foreclosure is definitely a challenge and a problem that you should avoid. Not only will it rob you of the precious home that you worked hard for, it will also ruin your credit record, making it difficult for you to apply for any credit or loan in the next few years. Losing your house is punishment enough. Any long term effects should be avoided at all cost and we are here to help you in saving your house from foreclosure and your credit score from impending destruction.
If you are dealing with any of the following situations, we can help you!
- Inherited a property you are not interested in keeping.
- Need to relocate as soon as possible.
- Not interested in paying any real estate fees or commissions.
- Own a distressed property that you are unable to deal with.
- Own a vacant house and can’t afford to keep paying the property taxes.
- Foreclosure in El Centro
- Dealing with troublesome tenants.
- Need a bigger or a smaller house.
Say no to foreclosure. It is a black mark on your financial prospects and a harbinger of ruin for the next seven years. Remember that a foreclosure will show on your record for the next seven years, and it will not be a good entry on your credit report. So stop foreclosure on your property before it happens– call us.
Property in Poor Condition making it impossible to Sell
If you have neglected your house for some time now it might be impossible for you to sell it. You may need to attend to all parts of the house that is affected and have it repaired first. Not only it will cost you money it will also take time to finish. Sometimes you just don’t have extra money or the time to deal with it. We buy houses as-is. You don’t have to worry about spending anything on repairs . We can get your house off your hands as quickly as possible and help you all throughout the entire selling process.
Prevent Foreclosure Before It Happens
Foreclosure in California is just like breaking a mirror– it means seven years of bad financial luck! And this does not happen by accident. Unlike breaking a mirror, this is something that you can stop in its tracks. Call us today so we can make things better.
Many home owners have been affected by the recent housing market crash and have lost their homes to foreclosure, while others ended up owning a home that is worth much less than it did when they first bought it. If you are one of those home owners in El Centro who is facing this situation, there is still time. We can help you save your home or at least get something in return.
If you found your home is in a bad neighborhood and wanting to get out? Or you find yourself having to move to care for loved ones in another state then call us. Let us take care of worrying about your home and processing a quick and efficient sale transaction so you can have your funds even before you leave.
Looking for a Quick Cash Sale in El Centro, CA?
One of your very first investments was your home and your car. We understand all the hard work you’ve put into your investments and how difficult it is to walk away from all that. However, when life gives you no choice but to sell it– we are here to help.
Sell your El Centro home fast. We can help you make this a possibility.ASAP Cash Home Buyers is known not only for the number of homes we have bought but for the customer service we afford our clients. If you need a quick cash offer for your home then call us. We make sure that you get a fair pricing and peace of mind.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of El Centro…
- El Centro is based out of Imperial County.
- The official site for El Centro can be found here, El Centro.
- More Information on the demographics for El Centro can be found on the City Page of El Centro.
- El Centro is in the following zipcodes: 92243, 92244
- El Centro is located at 32.7873 latitude and -115.5578 longitude.
- Other cities in Imperial County we buy in are the following: Brawley, Calexico