Assets and Divorce
You don’t enter into marriage expecting that one day you will end up separating from your partner. So, divorce is an unexpected and a painful journey for anyone to go through. So much worse when you have to divide everything that you have together, including your house. It can be even more difficult when selling your house the traditional way can take months, even years to complete. This is why, we want to help you. Through our services, we will be able to sell your house quickly, in cash, for a fair price. This way, you don’t have to suffer long and you don’t have to down price your house just to be able to get out of the situation fast.
In some cases the property might be in great shape, but has many legal encumbrances involved that is making it difficult to sell. We are experts in dealing with any legal issues and you can rely on us to deal with it for you. We can help resolve liens, code violations, open permits, past taxes and easements.
If you plan to Sell through a traditional real estate agent it will eat much of your time simply because the real estate agents needs to:
- List the house in the MLS.
- Wait for potential buyers to notice your house.
- Negotiate with potential buyers back and forth until both parties agree on the price.
- Wait for inspection reports.
- Address all the findings found from the inspection.
- Wait for title search and estoppels letter.
- Wait for bank to approve financing.
- Wait and decide on a closing date with the title company.
- Deal with any other situations that may arise during the sale.
Don’t Allow Delays, it’s Costly
You would want to sell your house as quickly as possible; you know that. But as homeowners, sometimes it’s so hard for us to find the right buyer with the right price. And you have to race against time as you are trying to deal with problems such as increasing loans or foreclosure notices that stays with you until you sold the house. We understand what you’re going through. And so, we try to make everything easier for you.
We don’t want you to suffer from the irreversible consequences of having your house foreclosed. In the state of California, other than losing your home, a foreclosure record in your name can also affect your credit score for the next seven years. When you try to apply for a loan or credit card, you will be automatically denied because of your foreclosure record. Not only that, you are also not able to buy another house in Desert Hot Springs for the next five years. The effects are long-term and irreversible. So you have to make sure that you don’t suffer that, and we are here to help you avoid foreclosure .
If You Are Moving Outside of State
Do not let the paperwork daunt you. We can help you get a quick cash offer with a fair price for your home in California. Get your cash even before you move out. Call us today.
Unable to Sell Properties due to Poor Conditions
Oversight in house repairs is normal. The bigger problem is that if you have enough repairs neglected, it would result in a bigger, time consuming financial concern when you try to address these repairs. That is where we can come in handy. We will purchase your house on an As Is basis, thus taking away all of the hassle of dealing with the repairs from you. There are some cases that it’s not about house repairs but it’s due to legal reasons that make it harder for you to sell your house. We will take care of any code violations, past taxes, open permits etc. that your house may have. All legal issues for your home will be handled by us so that we can have your home sold as quickly as possible.
Looking to Sell Your Desert Hot Springs Home Quick?
If you have already decided to sell your Desert Hot Springs house fast, then look no further. We understand that it is never easy to let go of something that you have worked hard for. Be it due to having emotional attachments towards it or just plain sentimental reasons. Letting go is really hard to do. However sometimes life doesn’t give us any other choice. Some of the reasons that we would need to do this includes:
Going through the process of selling your house can sometimes be stressful and painful but bare in mind that more and more homeowners across the country are finding themselves in the exact same situation as you are. You are not the only one who is making this decision. Call us. We have helped countless of homeowners who are in need of selling their house fast.
Selling your house can sometimes be difficult especially if you have fond memories about it. It has that certain sentimental value to you that sometimes it feels hard to let go. But consider this, if you are facing financial difficulty and you’ve tried to look for other financial assistance but had no luck, maybe its time to reevaluate your current situation. We are here to assist your every step of the way.
When you decide to sell your Desert Hot Springs home with us, we will buy it cash from you. There is no need to pay for any commission that you might have to deal with if you go with a traditional realtor . We will take care of everything for you through out the entire selling process.
Many homeowners all over the US come to us if they are in a hurry in selling their house. Some of the most common reason include:
We Buy Homes in Desert Hot Springs
Our years of experience and awards are witnesses to the roster of happy clients that we have worked with. We make sure that whatever life situation you are facing right now which has caused you to sell, is addressed by unloading your property. It is not easy selling a home, especially one where you have spent almost your entire life building. So get access to our financial and legal advisers who can help you explore your options . Drop us a note below:
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Desert Hot Springs…
- Desert Hot Springs is based out of Riverside County.
- The official site for Desert Hot Springs can be found here, Desert Hot Springs.
- More Information on the demographics for Desert Hot Springs can be found on the City Page of Desert Hot Springs.
- Desert Hot Springs is in the following zipcodes: 92282, 92240, 92258
- Desert Hot Springs is located at 33.9550 latitude and -116.5430 longitude.
- Other cities in Riverside County we buy in are the following: Temecula, Eastvale, Norco