Sell Your Home Before You Leave
Selling your home in California “after” moving out can turn into a complete nightmare. Let us help you sell your home quickly and fairly. No need to cut corners on pricing juts to get a faster processing. We are here to help.
Don’t put Foreclosure in your option, this will give you bad credit record
Once a home is lost to foreclosure in California, your credit score will drop significantly. Only three or more years of on-time payments will restore your credit score. In case the foreclosure is an isolated event and the credit report is otherwise sound, consumers may be able to rehabilitate their records in 24 months. But this is a rarity as foreclosure normally comes hand in hand with escalating rates that only push the individual deeper and deeper into debt. Many years of expensive and limited credit are some of the long-term consequences of foreclosure, making financial recovery very difficult, if not near to impossible.
And that’s not all why you should use us!
- You get to choose the date you move out.
- We buy any type of property! Houses, condos, townhomes and at any price range!
- We offer a creative real estate solution for even the most complex problems! inherited property, probate, distressed homes, foreclosure, homes with fines and liens, upside down and more!
- We are extremely competent when it comes to inherited properties! We can also take care of the probate process for you!
- We are connected with moving companies in case you need to relocate.
Moving? Sell Your Home
We understand the time constraints involved in moving so let us help you get the paperwork done as fast as possible, so that you won’t have to worry about processing the paperwork over a long distance. Have that cash in your hand before you move out from your home in California.
Which Property Do We Buy
When we buy property in Delano, we don’t really consider the location of the property. As long as the property is located in Delano we are interested in buying it.
Inherited a Property You Don’t Really Need
Inheriting a property can sometimes be stressful, especially if you don’t intend to keep the property. You suddenly have to deal with maintenance expense and taxes. Not to mention that selling a house after the owner has passed on is not as simple as selling it when he is still alive. Our staff will assist you expedite the probate process in Delano so you can sell the house fast and get it out of your hands as quickly as possible.
Don’t let foreclosure in California follow you around for the next seven years! Get it off your record even before it happens. A foreclosure can hound your credit score and bar you from getting much needed financial loans. Save your family’s future. Call us now and let us help you.
Don’t Let Foreclosure Ruin Your Credit Ability
Do you know that foreclosure can create lasting damage to your credit rating? In the state of California, once your property is foreclosed, not only are you losing your home, but it will create a long-term effect to your ability to take credit. For the next seven years, it will be extremely difficult for you to be approved of any credit card or loan application that you will submit to the bank. You will also not be able to buy another property for the next five years. We don’t want that devastating thing to happen to you. Let us help you.
Unable to Sell Home
It may even be more difficult to sell your home if it is in bad shape. You may be forced to spend money for repairs in order for you to have your home listed for potential buyers. There are times that not only you may not have the spare cash to have your home fixed but also you might not have time on your side to wait until someone buys your house. We buy homes As-Is. No need to worry about spending anything (money and time). We will take it off your hands fast and simple.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Delano…
- Delano is based out of Kern County.
- The official site for Delano can be found here, Delano.
- More Information on the demographics for Delano can be found on the City Page of Delano.
- Delano is in the following zipcodes: 93215
- Delano is located at 35.7670 latitude and -119.2637 longitude.
- Other cities in Kern County we buy in are the following: Bakersfield, Wasco, Ridgecrest