Stop Foreclosure on its Tracks
One of your worst nightmares: foreclosure . It is a bad dream that continues to wear and tear your financial records for the next seven years if you allow it to happen to you.
So stop foreclosure in its tracks. Call us so we can make things better.
What Makes Us Different
Honesty, integrity and compassion are our core values. We believe that the circumstances that led to your current situation do not define us. Instead we focus on how we can help you rise up to the occasion and find the best solutions. So if you need quick financial help by selling your home in California, call us today.
Feel free to contact us for any question regarding:
- The process of offering you a cash offer.
- How we help homeowners prevent foreclosure in Ceres.
- Our company and the way we conduct our business.
- Any type of question you have that hasn’t been answered yet.
Sell Before You Move
The crime rates against properties have increased. Don’t leave your home unattended if you are moving out of state. Why don’t you consider selling it?
A burglary incident or vandalism can lower the value of your home and adds to the negative statistics in your neighborhood. Don’t let your home in Ceres be a victim . Call us.
Manage Division of Assets During Divorce
Dividing your largest joint asset– your home in California will involve emotional stress. Let us help you liquidate your property as quickly as possible so that you don’t have to endure through needlessly arduous process of selling your house.
Let Us Take Care of It
With our help we will try to make the entire process as easy and as worry free as possible for you. We will handle all the aspects of the transaction, from valuation to preparing the paperwork and executing the transaction for you. There is no need for you to worry about things like agent fees, maintenance & repairs or selling costs. Our expertise in buying houses assures you that we are prepared and more knowledgeable to deal with these kinds of situation more than your regular realtor.
We purchase houses in any state or circumstances, any price range anywhere in Ceres, California. Now due to the recent decline in property values, the outstanding value of your property might be less than your current balance, resulting to a negative equity . This situation is common and that perhaps thousand of homeowners are in the same situation as you are. On the bright side is that both the government and the banks are fully aware of this situation and are fully committed to help. However they don’t have the capacity to deal with each and every property owner one at a time. That is where you can count on us. We have dealt with different cases for distressed property owners. and we will make sure you will not walk empty handed. With our help we can offer you 100% cash offer no matter how much equity you have.
Separating Assets After A Divorce
Life isn’t fair. One day you are enjoying life with a person, next day, he or she could be the most annoying person in the world for you. This is usually how divorce starts. And the ending is never beautiful. It is painful for both parties. Each side would want to hasten the process as fast as possible. But it is tricky when the couple has properties that need to be sold. It could take months sometimes years. But with us, we will work on getting your house sold in just a matter of days. We’ve been doing it for years now and we can do it for you.
Property is in Bad Shape, Making it Hard to Sell
So many people across the country are in such difficult financial situation that they go by living from pay check to pay check. If you are one of those people then perhaps you have neglected some parts of your house that needed your attention. Your house might now be in a bad shape that it is making it difficult for you to even find someone willing to buy it from you. With us, we buy houses As-Is so you will no longer have to worry and deal with any repairs and save your time and money.
There are times that even though your property is in great shape, it might be under so many legal encumbrances that is making it difficult to sell. Not only it will make it hard for you to find a buyer if you don’t fix it soon, it will also take a lot of time to settle everything. Expect us to deal with this for you. Our friendly staff are experts in dealing with all kinds of legal troubles you might need to deal with such as liens, code violations, open permits, past taxes and easements. We can buy your house in cash and fast.
How to Make Asset Division Easier During Divorce
Assessing and dividing assets while going through divorce is not an easy and sweet process – it is actually quite the opposite. It could be the most painful and bitter process that anyone can experience in their entire life. And it can also be very time consuming, especially when you are trying to sell your home. Some homes can take months or even years to actually be sold. So going through traditional process is not just impractical, it would also prolong your suffering. There is a quicker way to do it – with us.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Ceres…
- Ceres is based out of Stanislaus County.
- The official site for Ceres can be found here, Ceres.
- More Information on the demographics for Ceres can be found on the City Page of Ceres.
- Ceres is in the following zipcodes: 95358, 95351, 95307
- Ceres is located at 37.5954 latitude and -120.9624 longitude.
- Other cities in Stanislaus County we buy in are the following: Modesto, Turlock