Even if your house is in great shape and doesn’t require any repairs doesn’t make it easy for you to sell. Your house might be plagued with many legal encumbrances that requires attention before you can even consider selling it. Dealing with legal issues can be stressful and oftentimes requires a lot of time. If you come to us, expect us to take care of all the legal issues that comes with selling your property. We have experts that can deal with code violations, past due taxes, liens, open permits, etc. so you can finally get rid of your property once and for all.
Moving Out? Make Sure to Sell Your House First
Are you relocating in a search for better opportunities in another city or state? Make sure that you get your house sold before you go. Houses that are left without care can result to depreciation of the value of your house. Make sure that you get your Brentwood house sold before you move out. We are here to help you with that.
And that’s not all why you should use us!
- You get to choose the date you move out.
- We buy any type of property! Houses, condos, townhomes and at any price range!
- We offer a creative real estate solution for even the most complex problems! inherited property, probate, distressed homes, foreclosure, homes with fines and liens, upside down and more!
- We are extremely competent when it comes to inherited properties! We can also take care of the probate process for you!
- We are connected with moving companies in case you need to relocate.
There are times that even if the home itself is in perfect condition it is plagued with so many legal issues that it makes it almost impossible to sell. We have very experienced staff that can handle this for you. Expect us to deal with any liens, open permits, past taxes and all legal encumbrances that comes with selling your house.
Sell Your Home Before Moving Out of California
Crossing state lines? Moving Out? Have bad neighbors? Call us so we can help you process a quick and efficient sale of your home in California. No home should be left behind empty without an owner, especially so when your move is long term. Protect the value of your home and move out with a peace of mind.
Get a quick and efficient sale of your home in California before moving out either out of state or if you are moving to the other side of the globe. We can have your sale processed in as little time as possible.
Don’t Let Foreclosure Ruin Your Credit Ability
Do you know that foreclosure can create lasting damage to your credit rating? In the state of California, once your property is foreclosed, not only are you losing your home, but it will create a long-term effect to your ability to take credit. For the next seven years, it will be extremely difficult for you to be approved of any credit card or loan application that you will submit to the bank. You will also not be able to buy another property for the next five years. We don’t want that devastating thing to happen to you. Let us help you.
Need to Move but Don’t have an idea What To Do With an Old Property
Thinking of moving out of Brentwood? Maybe it is because of a job opportunity, or you’ve been part of a messy divorce ? And that is why you want to start a new life elsewhere? No matter your situation maybe. It is not practical to leave your property and allow it to deteriorate all while property taxes and other expenses build up. It is best to lessen your expenses and get something from it.
Need to Relocate and Don’t Have an Idea What To Do With an Old Property
Have you decided to move out of state? You might have received an offer for a new job elsewhere or you are getting concerned with the increasing crime rate near your area. Whatever the reason may be, leaving your house behind might not be such a great idea. Not only it is subject to deterioration it is also exposed to negative elements. From natural disasters to vandalism caused by rude and disrespectful people. Give us the chance to make a fair offer for your house so we can get it off your hands as quickly as possible and you can start your new life elsewhere.
Do you want to wait five years before you can own another house? Or do you think you will be able to wait for seven long years just to be able to apply for credit card or loan? What if you will need it for emergency? It shouldn’t happen to you, right? That is why, we are to help you avoid foreclosure . Once you suffer foreclosure, you will have to go through all the things that we’ve mentioned and none of it looks good. Foreclosure in itself is already a punishment that you don’t need to go through. We are here to help you avoid it.
The state of California…
- The State of California has a growing population currently standing at 39,144,818 people. Selling your house is the perfect opportunity for you right now.
- People in California have been selling there home since its received statehood in 1850.
- The capital of California is currently in Sacramento, where the lawmakers are always trying to pass new laws in congress to save you money on your taxes when you sell your home.
- People have been selling there home here since 1854. When Sacramento has been the capital of California Since 1854.
- There are so many houses in California for sale. The size of California is 97.2 square miles.
- Selling a house starts with a purchase agreement between the buyer and seller. The Official residential purchase agreement for California can be found on each states realtor board page.
- The official site for California can be found here, California.
- More Information on the demographics for California can be found on the City Page of California.
The city of Brentwood…
- Brentwood is based out of Contra Costa County.
- The official site for Brentwood can be found here, Brentwood.
- More Information on the demographics for Brentwood can be found on the City Page of Brentwood.
- Brentwood is in the following zipcodes: 94513
- Brentwood is located at 37.9356 latitude and -121.7190 longitude.
- Other cities in Contra Costa County we buy in are the following: San Ramon, El Cerrito, Oakley